Limelight Forums

Full Version: Weapon.. ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello.

I have some kind of glitch, I have no clue.. I cannot video tape it. But I can explain it in words, first of all. I asked multiple staff-members but they didn't know.

Any time when the server has 30+ players, and I take out a weapon, then my screen goes shaking, it goes up and down, left and right and it continious for 5 minutes, then it stops for 30 seconds or so and it goes on for 5 minutes. I have no clue how to solve this problem. Help me please.
I've once had a problem that i dont hear my own gunshots when other people shot i heard that.

i am suggesting you to delete the Garrys mod folder but first take stuff what are importand if you using the csscheater content i am suggesting you to get them all new just clear u gmod folder it helped me too
what FPS were you having at that point of time?
I'd suspect this is to do with low fps, as I also have this issue with the CW weapons when I have low fps.
The best you can do to minimise this is change settings that can improve fps.
I see.... But the thing is, it seems when I put my weapon away my FPS is 30.. The thing is, I have no clue what I can further reduce as I think it is the amount of players causing my FPS lag, especially because if I lower some down the cars wil bugg out etc.
Could you link graphic settings?
Here is a list of FPS boosting commands.

https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-11505.html
This is due to low fps happens to me too much no idea how to fix. The commands to help fps boost me like 1 or 2 so they're basically useless

As far as I am aware this is linked to FPS. Have any of those FPS boosting commands helped?
Is this still an issue?
(Oct 4, 2016, 12:48 AM)Project Wrote: [ -> ] Is this still an issue?

yep, yesterday it still was Sad
this is FPS related, I have noticed if your FPS goes below 10 there is a chance this starts happening and it becomes worse the longer your fps stays at that level or gets worse quicker if your fps drop even lower.

Have you tried the guide that was suggested above?
Also just as an alternative suggestion even though I do doubt it. Have you attempted to subscribe to the Customizable Weaponary 2.0 Base pack?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=349050451
(Oct 11, 2016, 04:27 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ] this is FPS related, I have noticed if your FPS goes below 10 there is a chance this starts happening and it becomes worse the longer your fps stays at that level or gets worse quicker if your fps drop even lower.

Yep I did.
(Oct 12, 2016, 10:32 AM)Ping-Hotel Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 11, 2016, 04:27 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ] this is FPS related, I have noticed if your FPS goes below 10 there is a chance this starts happening and it becomes worse the longer your fps stays at that level or gets worse quicker if your fps drop even lower.

Yep I did.

If you are still getting low fps when holding guns we cant help you much from that point on.
Pages: 1 2