Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR | Karpooo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Karpooo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41893793

Server: v4b1

Time: Between 2pm and 5pm although this may not be accurate.

Summary: I was patrolling with Tricky (Mark Winters) and PaulB (Paul Stevens) when Paul noticed that a Bentley Continental GT was picked up by his ANPR. He told me to follow him, so I thrown on my lights and sirens and followed Paul. We found the Bentley Continental in question and proceeded to force it to pull over. Both Paul and Tricky had the driver under gunpoint and ordered both of them out, as there was two people in the vehicle. Both of them got out and Tricky had control over the passenger. He complied at first, but then he started to scream at Tricky and proceeded to run around randomly. His job had no reflection to what he was doing and there was no background RP to any of this.

Evidence:

Brief sidenote, I had Daley do a log check for the arrest to see if I could get an accurate time, but according to Daley there wasn't any hits for his IC name being arrested by me or the people I was RPing with. In future, I'll make sure I note down the time. Sorry if this causes any more complications.
Thank you for your player-report, Nightmare.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Approved