Limelight Forums

Full Version: unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: samchad00

Ban ID:4085

Banned by:[L²] Soviethooves

Server: limeligtgaming

Ban Reason:FearRP

Why should you be unbanned?:i got band for no risan and the porsan how dand my has not even pot wiy i was dand 

Evidence:teamspeak
The staff-members have received your unban-request, samchad00.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Involved, made the PR against the player and dealt with the situation firsthand.

I'm not too sure whether your taking this seriously or not due to the way you've worded your unban request but whatever. I'll still fight this.

You were banned for FearRP as I had you under direct gunpoint, but you decided to back off into the tree then run for your partner and pull out a gun. What you done there was break FearRP, as you should of just complied with what I said and crouched down on the floor then hope that your partner would notice what was going on. Just to make this clear so this sorta situation won't happen again for you:

If a player has a gun/taser pointed at you then do what they say and don't run off.
(Sep 18, 2016, 12:41 AM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Involved, made the PR against the player and dealt with the situation firsthand.

I'm not too sure whether your taking this seriously or not due to the way you've worded your unban request but whatever. I'll still fight this.

You were banned for FearRP as I had you under direct gunpoint, but you decided to back off into the tree then run for your partner and pull out a gun. What you done there was break FearRP, as you should of just complied with what I said and crouched down on the floor then hope that your partner would notice what was going on. Just to make this clear so this sorta situation won't happen again for you:

If a player has a gun/taser pointed at you then do what they say and don't run off.

Nightmare explains it fairly well.

Now, you claim you have evidence to back you up via Teamspeak, may I view it?

Also, please do not lie in the Courthouse. You know why you were banned as you were able to see it on your Ban's Reason.
Not to mention I warned you for FearRP about 10Pm gmt so maybe 2 hours ago?

Also you spoke perfect English, well enough to disrespect me and Brynn so im not sure why this unban request is so badly worded
Due to this recent news, you have 24 Hours to provide this evidence you speak of.

In the future, you will be possibly penalized forum wise if what Barkles says is true. We take our Courthouse seriously, and we will not tolerate "Troll" Posts made here.
Denied

Closing Notes: No evidence to backup claim. No response when requested.