Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unfairly Banned.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Dave Cross/ [PN]Infusion

Ban ID:STEAM_0:0:70714490

Banned by: [L²] Brynn

Server: CityRP 2

Ban Reason: Evoiding arrest

Why should you be unbanned?: I was driving down EvoCity - Mainstreet and I was lagging so much, I then just heard banging as if I crashed into a car my screen wasn't moving so I re-logged I then found out that I was banned. I spoke to some guys on TeamSpeak and they said I was being arrested and I left, but I didn't know due to me lagging. This is an honest mistake on my behalf because I have a rubbish computer but if I knew I was getting arrested I wouldn't have left. I am a staff member on another server and they know I would never dare break a rule because I am not the type of guy to do so.

Evidence: I have a person called Vadar that can back me up on this.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Infusion.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Okey so hi first of all..

I've seen you and Vadar breaking some rules and even when a staff member is trying to talk to you guys then you just like.. Wouldn't listen.. This reminds me a little bit about yesterday when you and Vadar broke a lot of rules.. I think it's fair that you got this punishment today since I was on earlier and you were in your car and drive and it's very difficult to drive and crash and they get arrest while you are lagging.. They can't arrest you while you are in your vehicle... So I think you might have exited your vehicle then they started to arrest you?

Not involved at all.

Warned. - Brynn
(Sep 18, 2016, 12:22 AM)Zonamann Wrote: [ -> ]Okey so hi first of all..

I've seen you and Vadar breaking some rules and even when a staff member is trying to talk to you guys then you just like.. Wouldn't listen.. This reminds me a little bit about yesterday when you and Vadar broke a lot of rules.. I think it's fair that you got this punishment today since I was on earlier and you were in your car and drive and it's very difficult to drive and crash and they get arrest while you are lagging.. They can't arrest you while you are in your vehicle... So I think you might have exited your vehicle then they started to arrest you?

So I dont know where you got the idea of me "breaking lots of rules" because when I did play with Vadar that was only me riding in his car so any rules broken there weren't me. But I think I did press e  by accident once so I think that is how they got me.
You were power sliding like mad in the city but when me and Brynn pin your car you're suddenly lagging so bad you have no idea what's happened? Hmm as we said on TS I don't believe you, sorry man.

Also Zonamann I thank you for your insight but please refrain from posting as you weren't involved in this specific case Smile
The request has been restored due to the ban being extended for some reason. I checked the ban on the day I was banned and it was set to 1 day so I check today and I have 4 hours left. I do not know why it was extended.
Sorry for the delayed response, would have been earlier today but I was at work.

Quick note, I do not know why you ban would have been extended, I personally did not do it. It could either have been someone else or a bug.

Now, as for your ban I do see it as valid. The reason why I do not believe you, as I said in teamspeak. The fact I do not get is how you were one moment driving straight down mainstreet and drifting, skidding and generally recklessly driving the all of a sudden (ironically as soon as we pull you over) you start lagging and then rejoin.

I find it very ironic, as soon as we try and arrest you, you're claiming your lagging.
I was lagging down the street I my screen froze when I was infront of the bank I must have hit the black car in the road or something.
But if you were lagging, why carry on driving (attempting to)?
Are you still interested?
Denied.