Limelight Forums

Full Version: Pr [L²:RP] Rhys #TeamHeavy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
[b]Name of Player:[/b] [L²:RP] Rhys #TeamHeavy

[b]SteamID: [/b] STEAM_0:1:50334383

[b]Server: [/b] Evo v4b1

[b]Time: [/b] 2:49 to 3:09

[b]Summary:[/b] cdm rdm (also im sorry for calling him idiot in ooc and the buzzing is my broken mic)

[b]Evidence:[/b] https://youtu.be/dpnzaQZbKA8 (vidio not rendered yet)
Thank you for your player-report, Inbex.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
You rammed me first, I did not CDM you, You tried to knife me just because I rammed you, and then I hit you with an ASP baton as for self defence, and in the following screenshots show 2 people which probably you murdered, and I would like the admins to check the logs, and Me Injuring you with an ASP Baton does not technically count as rdm, RDM would be applied when a person kills you for no apparent reason which in this case it's only injuries
thats wrong you killed me watch the vidio and i have full reason to knife you when you ran me over
I did not ran you over, If I ran you over you would've been dead at that point, but no, you ran into my car while I was gonna park it in the Garage, and then you started to knife me
look at the vidio ffs https://youtu.be/dpnzaQZbKA8
I would like an admin to check the logs
WATCH THE VIDIO
(Sep 17, 2016, 10:15 PM)Inbex Wrote: [ -> ]WATCH THE VIDIO

Dude, Calm down because 1st of all, I don't need to watch the video, 2nd of all, Admin logs can prove that I didn't ran you over
in the vidio its proof FFS
(Sep 17, 2016, 10:53 PM)Inbex Wrote: [ -> ]in the vidio its proof FFS
Like I said, Calm down, and admin logs can help
Inbex, please come to a calm mind set. Staff are looking into the evidence. If what Rhys says i true, we will attempt to continue the investigation by checking logs.
All the evidence show is you (Inbex) ramming 2 cars for seamingly no reason before accidentally hitting Rhy's car as it spawned.  You then ran infront of a moving car and decided to use lethal force because your own actions lead to you almost getting ran over.

The player had a valid reason to assault you as you assaulted him first for your own mistake.

If the player wished to CDM you, he would've kept going instead of backing up.
If the player wished to RDM you, he would've killed your injured body and ran instead of waiting as the cops came on scene.

Any comments before the case is closed?
Not at all
Denied

Closing Notes: Accused is innocent as the over exaggerated actions of the original poster caused the situation to unfold and gave the accused valid reason to assault you.

Inbex will recieve:

8 Hour Vehicle Blacklist (For randomly ramming and previous history in Vehicle Blacklists)
4 Hour Weapon's Blacklist (Due to excessive use of lethal force)
5 Day Suspension (Previous punishments related. 138 Hours with 3 bans and 7 Blacklists, take a vacation to read the rules.)