Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR | samchad00
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player:

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63702687

Server: v4b1

Time: Assuming UTC+0 is the same as GMT, this happened roughly at 16:27 circa.

Summary: I was an undercover police officer patrolling in my dodge charger, then I received a request about a group having a hostage. They requested one officer to Little Village to pay the ransom, and so one was sent. I then prepped for a tail in my undercover charger and followed them to the lake. As shown in the footage, my game lagged just as I was on the road near the parking for the pier and I ended up going around the corner to await further instructions. When other officers were with me, we decided to move in on the suspects and get them down, however the accused player failed to follow FearRP and instead slowly backed off into the trees, then ran off to his partner with a gun in hand. He ignored my demands for him to get down on the ground so I could detain him.

Evidence:

If it makes any difference to this case, I had Daley review the footage before making this player report as I wasn't too sure if the player did break FearRP. He agreed that this was a FearRP break though.
Thank you for your player-report, Nightmare.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Approved

Closing Notes: Evidence clearly shows the player breaking FearRP and moving away to take a weapon out.

Player will be given a Day Suspension.