Limelight Forums

Full Version: Harrasment - Lying to staff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player:
[L²:RP] General Rickets
Brennan

SteamID:
[L²:RP] General Rickets STEAM_0:1:65599084
Brennan STEAM_0:1:57889113

Server:  Teamspeak - 

Time: 21:00 

Summary: 
Brenn messaged me on ts and called me a cunt for no reason, this would fall under the ts rule -Do not harrass members.
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²:RP] General Rickets told blackdog that i was harassing him, so blackdog contact me and showed me a Poke that i sent [b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]General Rickets[/font][/b][/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]implying that i sent him a poke saying this, so blackdog messaged me on steam saying that i was not to contact general rickets over steam, Teamspeak, or OOC, but general rickets has poke block on, so he is lying to staff to harras a member of the community[/font][/b][/font]
""General Rickets " pokes you: cerb are now terrorist, it has been confired someone in your clan slipped up"

Evidence:
Blackdog
 [b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Teamspeak Harrasment[/b][/font]

[Image: 645sjXa.png]
Thank you for your player-report, XGallagher98X.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Now you are lying in the courthouse Gallagher. We (Me and Blackdog) both know that I didn't report you for that.

Lying in the courthouse is a bannable offence.

As for Brennan that has nothing to do with me.
Quoted from the teamspeak:

Teamspeak rules:

-Do not harrass members.
-Do not (mic)spam.
-Do not blatantly advertise.
-Do not channel jump
-Do not metagame (give away in-game information).
-Do not use the TeamSpeak as another form of @ request.
-Do not ask admins to be unbanned (it won't end well).
-Do not sit in the spacers

Enjoy your stay!

Definition of harassment:
n. the act of systematic and/or continued unwanted and annoying actions of one party or a group, including threats and demands. The purposes may vary, including racial prejudice, personal malice, an attempt to force someone to quit a job or grant sexual favors, apply illegal pressure to collect a bill, or merely gain sadistic pleasure from making someone fearful or anxious. Such activities may be the basis for a lawsuit if due to discrimination based on race or sex, a violation on the statutory limitations on collection agencies, involve revenge by an ex-spouse, or be shown to be a form of blackmail ("I'll stop bothering you, if you'll go to bed with me"). The victim may file a petition for a "stay away" (restraining) order, intended to prevent contact by the offensive party. A systematic pattern of harassment by an employee against another worker may subject the employer to a lawsuit for failure to protect the worker.

I fail to see how we have continually threatened you, and as there isn't clear teamspeak rules I fail to see how poking you on the teamspeak merits an in-game punishment, however I would agree that it could lead to punishment to myself on the teamspeak. I would also add if you think someone insulting you once is harassment that you really need to mature and learn the actual definition.

Oh and the fact you've gone to report this in the courthouse over a trivial matter really makes you look like what the community thinks of you.
Brennan - out of no where you called me a cunt, i was OOC that harassment mate, seems like your trying to find loopshole, even still its player disrespect,  it does not say anywhere that it has to be more than once, 
harassment 
ˈharəsm(ə)nt,həˈrasm(ə)nt/
noun

1. aggressive pressure or intimidation.
    "they face daily harassment by the police"

General Rickets - That was the only reason i was given and dune to me talking about cerb in game and i told you to stop "ACTING like a baby"
(Sep 15, 2016, 10:30 PM)XGallagher98X Wrote: [ -> ]Summary: 
Brenn messaged me on ts and called me a cunt for no reason, this would fall under the ts rule -Do not harrass members.

One message is not harassment in my eyes, continued messages with no sign of stopping is harassment

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²:RP] General Rickets told blackdog that i was harassing him, so blackdog contact me and showed me a Poke that i sent [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]General Rickets[/font][/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]implying that i sent him a poke saying this, so blackdog messaged me on steam saying that i was not to contact general rickets over steam, Teamspeak, or OOC, but general rickets has poke block on, so he is lying to staff to harras a member of the community

[/font]
[/font]
I did not say he reported you and tried to pass that off as your message to him, i even told you over steam that was not the case.
He messaged me about you pestering him and showed me that message, and i asked if he would like me to request you not speak to him oocly anymore, to which he said yes, since it was a chat about how you we're pestering him as of late, i assumed the message was yours, so I asked you on his behalf not to talk to him over steam or TS anymore.

You then told me the message was sent to octagon, of which i checked with Rickets and yes, it did, at no time did he say it was from YOU, I even told you on steam about this mistake and how it was my assumption that it was you who sent it.

The request to not talk to him anymore was not an official Admin related issue, it was a request from rickets himself for you to please not talk to him anymore.

""General Rickets " pokes you: cerb are now terrorist, it has been confired someone in your clan slipped up"

Evidence:
Blackdog
 [b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Teamspeak Harrasment[/b][/font]
[b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]https://imgur.com/a/V2iq5.png

[/b][/font]
Your img does not work, it just shows me a picture of a giraffe
[Image: d79be9220d6e1c7ff5076cc7cb20cdf9.png]
[b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif] [/b][/font]
Not to mention the harrassment I recieved off you in-game today which was observed by Blackdog, Theo and Daley this is again anotehr futile attempt to harrass me.
(Sep 15, 2016, 10:43 PM)General Rickets Wrote: [ -> ]Not to mention the harrassment I recieved off you in-game today which was observed by Blackdog, Theo and Daley this is again anotehr futile attempt to harrass me.

no that was an OOC/In-game conversation you was brought up once it was about the roleplay thread thats all
[L²:RP] XGallagehr98X: what is funny though rickets told blackdog i poked him, so harrasment dosnt he have poke block

(PM) [L²:RP] XGallagehr98X: please can you not faluseify information to make me look
bad
(PM) To [L²:RP] XGallagehr98X: Blocking pm, enjoy your evening.
You blocked [L²:RP] XGallagehr98X from PM'ing you!
(<3) (OOC) [L²:RP] XGallagehr98X: sweet that bro, cool bro sweet

You sat in-game and bragged about the fact you had models, insulted me twice in LOOC and continue to contact me through any means. I have you muted on Teamspeak and blocked both ingame /pm and steam. You now create this thread ontop of that just proving the lengths you will go through to attempt to annoy me.

Just more of the harassment you constantly bore me with. If you have any actual claims against me please let me know.
(Sep 15, 2016, 10:48 PM)General Rickets Wrote: [ -> ][L²:RP] XGallagehr98X: what is funny though rickets told blackdog i poked him, so harrasment dosnt he have poke block

(PM) [L²:RP] XGallagehr98X: please can you not faluseify information to make me look
bad
(PM) To [L²:RP] XGallagehr98X: Blocking pm, enjoy your evening.
You blocked [L²:RP] XGallagehr98X from PM'ing you!
(<3) (OOC) [L²:RP] XGallagehr98X: sweet that bro, cool bro sweet

Just more of the harassment you constantly bore me with. If you have any actual claims against me please let me know.
that ooc means nothing i could of been speaking to myself
But we both know you were just trying to contact me through the only means you had left available other than the forums. When I failed to reply in OOC you write this.

If I wrote a PR for every little bit of harrassment you said to me you would have a lot more than 4 bans and 21 blacklists thats for sure.

I will leave this one for the administrators of Limelight to solve.
(Sep 15, 2016, 10:56 PM)General Rickets Wrote: [ -> ]But we both know you were just trying to contact me through the only means you had left available other than the forums. When I failed to reply in OOC you write this.

If I wrote a PR for every little bit of harrassment you said to me you would have a lot more than 4 bans and 21 blacklists thats for sure.

I will leave this one for the administrators of Limelight to solve.
when do i ever contact you lad?
apart from that 3 times today fucking hell this guy legit harasses people
If you think you are being harassed then I recommend looking up the definition on google Gallagher. It is clear now that you will do anything in an attempt to tarnish my name even if it includes embarrassing yourself in the process.

This feels more like a personal grudge.
PR Denied
There is no evidence to support the claim of lieing to staff as it is all one big misunderstanding

Brennan has been warned about the matter and will not be doing this again, if he does, report it to staff and further action will be taken against him