Limelight Forums

Full Version: Limelight EuroTruck Convoy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: OOliWjM.png]
Hello Limelight Members! I have decided to have a community EuroTruck Multiplayer Convoy!
The convoy will run on either the 24th September 2016, 19:00 UTC+00:00

What you will need
Copy of ETS2 Steam Edition
TruckersMP Mod Download Link
Going East DLC 

Important Information
So I have decided to start the convoy Birmingham, UK -> Warszawa, Poland
The journey will be a long one and may take between 1-2 Hours.
If you break down or need petrol at any point within the journey then be sure to tell myself.
We will be using the Limelight TS3 to communicate through the journey.
Trailers are not needed, although if we can all get trailers to the destination then it may be possible.
At the moment TruckersMP mod needs the temporary_1_24 -1.24.x Beta (If unsure drop me a PM or Steam Message)

The Server will be 'Europe 2'

Rules
1. There will be no overtaking unless the driver in front allows you to do so.
2. You need to arrive with a full tank of petrol and with no damage to the cabin.
3. TS3 Communication is necessary 
4. Most of the trip we will be going at the correct speed limit, although this can change if I decide we should go faster.
5. Please bring your own truck, that has a good amount of power.

List of players attending:
I would join but I dont have the DLC needed. Have fun with the convoy anyways, I was thinking of organizing one.
(Sep 15, 2016, 10:06 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]I would join but I dont have the DLC needed. Have fun with the convoy anyways, I was thinking of organizing one.

You could start with us and end to the point of where the DLC starts?
(Sep 15, 2016, 10:07 PM)Blurr Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 15, 2016, 10:06 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]I would join but I dont have the DLC needed. Have fun with the convoy anyways, I was thinking of organizing one.

You could start with us and end to the point of where the DLC starts?
Sure, count me in then if you want.
Fuck yes I'm in
Sure I'm in but I'll have to stop where DLC starts as I have not played ETS2 for a bit and I didn't bother with DLC that much

Edit: Im not participating anymore
I suggest whoever does not have the DLC and gets to the border, we should then redirect to another town, so it does not end fast for us. It might be fun as well. I mean that we split into people who have the DLC and people who don't and then we go our ways.
If you are willing to pay a small fee (Thoses without the Going East DLC) then you can pick it up for a cheap price - Going East DLC
I am thinking about going to the current destination then meeting up with thoses again that do not have the Going East DLC, for an extra long journey. That is only if people can still be asked to keep driving Smile
I'll come
I would love to join but i wont be here soo , good luck truck virtual fellas
(Sep 16, 2016, 02:28 AM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank 4 heads Up

OT: Sign me up please!
List updated, shame we won't see you there TheRock!
When you don't have the steam version of it ;-;
I would come but im so done with everyone on euro truck.
Pages: 1 2 3