Limelight Forums

Full Version: Wolf Un Ban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name:Artic-Gaming

Ban ID:3396

Banned by:  [L²] Enzyme

Server: V33

Ban Reason: Player disrespect In OOC and Voice

Why should you be unbanned?: I think i should be unbanned because after i was banned from Limelight i took some time to play some serious Rp servers. Now that i have been banned for 3 months now, i have learnt not to insult player and keep my thoughts to myself and not tell people in OOC. Another reason that i think i should be unbanned is because that i have also learnt how to properly roleplay and not be a Massive minge and ruin other peoples RP experience by using /me and /it's. another reason is that i plead that you atleast consider unbanning me and letting me make a fresh start on the community Smile 

Evidence:N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, _Wolf_.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello Wolf. Apologies regarding the delay on this case as I haven't received a notification about this thread until now.

I'm glad that you've learned the errors of your ways and that you feel that you've improved. The issue here is your big record (bans and blacklist), and I'm not really convinced that you deserve another chance. If I were to give you another chance then that'd be your last chance on Limelight. You need to prove that you can behave, that you've learned our rules and that you know how to control yourself and your actions. If you can do this then I'm willing to give you a new chance.
You got 24 hours to get back to me and show interest in your case or this will be declined.
An additional 24 hours have been issued due to banned player being away from Steam from multiple days.
(This is an extension that will not be issued again)
Denied.