Limelight Forums

Full Version: Old ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: ICEKILLER_99

Ban ID: 2700

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag.
[L²] Safira
Server: 
v33x
Ban Reason:
DC to avoid arrest. Make an @ call instead of ragequitting.

Why should you be unbanned?: 
So here is what happend.I got caught with a gas mask and a gun trying to break my friend out of a swat/police basement,then they got me under fearrp and told me to go inside then they said face the wall and executed me.I did not leave when I was ''INJURED" I left when I was full dead.Then I did get mad and wrote things in full caps in ooc but I did not DC to avoid arrest.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, ICEKILLER_99.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hi ICEKILLER_99,

Do you have any evidence to show that this is the case?
No I do not,but anyway did you even see what happend?
Hi ICEKILLER_99,

If you do not have any evidence to counter what I banned you for, I cannot help you.
We don't keep logs for more than 3 months, unless they're deemed important or necessary.

If players feel they were unfairly banned, appeals are made instantly; they want to get back into playing. Why are you only now making an unban request? Had you made it when it was given, I could have provided you with the logs I used to come to my conclusion.
As of now, you made this unban request 5 months after the ban was given, with no evidence to prove your case. I have no grounds on which to sway one way or another; I cannot be sure that you're not just making this up on the spot.

I suggest that in the future, if you feel you have been unfairly banned, you appeal it immediately.

As such, Denied.
Insufficient evidence.