Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Report on - wjmunday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: 

SteamID:
[b]STEAM_0:0:140252825
[/b]

Server: v1b4

Time: (In UTC+0) i dont know

Summary:

1. In the first recording you can see him breaking kinda fearRP since i told him to stop resist arrest he was moving all the time and when i tried to arrest him he tried to flee me in the nexus i was arresting him since the president told me to first search him and i've found an weapon on him
and there was a law that weapons are not allowed inside the nexus so i asked the president what happend and what should i do the pres told me to arrest him so i did after a time a fellow officer spawned and opened the keypad and the acused player ran inside the nexus so i tasked him and after the taze i startet recording.

2. In the 2th recording i was arresting him since in the same day anachrist's were banned from the city after a time another anachrist sneaked up behind me (btw the acused player did follow fearRP in the 2th recording) the fellow anachrist knocked me out and then ran away then the anachrist i tried to arrest stepped on my ragdoll and killed me another "living evidence" screamed and told him to stop or what he was doing and the reportet player answerd with:"im not doing anything im just walking and singing" then started to play that earrape music "i play pokemon go everyday" later the day the admin or mod "Daley" even muted him.

Evidence:

1. https://youtu.be/c618fntaZR4
2. https://youtu.be/xWLiuuAVohI
Thank you for your player-report, Askasta.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
, can you please state if you did or did not mute the accused, and if so was it involved with this case?
He was muted and issued a voice blacklist, he had been warned prior to receiving this punishment.
(Sep 14, 2016, 11:36 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ] , can you please state if you did or did not mute the accused, and if so was it involved with this case?

This happend BEFORE he got muted he didnt roleplay singing the song and almost everyone was happy that he got muted and talked about how terrible and earraping that song is
No need for the personal details.

Approved

Closing Notes: Player had no intention to follow Fear RP when applied and abused your state in ragdolled mode and the VoIP.

Player will be given a 3 Day Suspension.