Limelight Forums

Full Version: Hello The great Community of Limelight !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings Everyone,

Some of you may remember me as the User Yagmi or Askasta but i think ether Yagmi would remember some of you
I've basicly joined the community since it got created and saw it as a 2th chance ! but in my young age i still messed up
and got permabanned for using Autoclicker that gave me the advandage to go AFK and my charakter would still be woodcutting.

I was all Sad but didn't wrote an Unbann Request since i know i would mess up again so i used the time i was banned to
change my self in my head i grew up and became a new person and after i though i was ready i wrote an unbann request and hoped for the best

After a time i wrote it i was nervously and after a time i even though i have been forgotton but then the finaly day came
a answer from Blackout saying the first word "Approved" and i just screamed and was so happy, i even scared my mom accidently. I told her why i was happy and she didnt understand anything xD

Anyways long story short meaning

i am Just so happy to be back and be a part of the community again.

EDIT: Sorry it wasnt Blackout it was Brynn lol
Welcome back!!
Shalom Askasta, welcome back.
Everyone deserves a second chance, glad to have you back.
Welcome back!
Moving to Returns.

Welcome back.
Willkommen zurück an der Front Smile
WP! [Image: wink.png]
Welcome back.
(Sep 12, 2016, 03:09 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]Willkommen zurück an der Front Smile
*Salutiert* AUF IN DIE SCHLACHT
Welcome back man!