Limelight Forums

Full Version: unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Joulle

Ban ID: 4069
Banned by: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²] Nacreas[/font]

Server: evocity roleplay

Ban Reason: exploited bug in jail to go out

Why should you be unbanned?:  I'm new to the server and roleplaying and I'm very sorry for exploiting jails. Please let me back on your server, I promise I wont do this again.
I just was so mad at this other player who disturbed my building by calling the police and all for no reason. I wasn't myself, I tried to get out to go revenge on him. I'm new but I'm a good learner like I have 3 points and I dont see everyone with that many points. I promise if I get mad next time I'll just quit game for that day and come less mad the next day. I didn't mean to cause trouble on server, it was accident!

Please let me back I love this server and everyone deep even though I dont show it all time, I made good friends in 60 hours and it sucks to be locked away from the fun we had during nights ;'(  I promise I behave better

Evidence: I didn't record a video so I don't have any ;-;
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Joulle.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Not involved. Removed.

Do not post regardless of your good intentions. You may only post if you are directly involved in the case.
thanks!!
I'll edit the thread now
When I spawned the first thing I noticed was that a few players had their job title as "Criminal" which has been deemed too vague and is therefore disallowed. You replied to my message with a smart alec remark which wasn't necessary or helpful.

Here's an example of how you decided to behave after I had advised players about the "Criminal" job title:

Code:
v4b1 [15:15:39] Joulle (STEAM_0:1:16249669) said: // what if you intend to do it all at once?
v4b1 [15:15:49] Joulle (STEAM_0:1:16249669) said: /job dfnhoidfnhoidfnhoirnhoienhoitrnhyoi54noihn4oi9hdfnoinhoidfnhoidfnhoidfnh

Not long after that, certain players were making very general remarks about various topics and your responses to them came across as hostile and you were reported for it. After I had warned you to calm down, my next step was to speak to you privately about your conduct in OOC. I flew into your jail cell phased to find you abusing a glitch that allowed you to exit the map.

When confronted you replied with:

Code:
v4b1 [16:04:04] Joulle (STEAM_0:1:16249669) said: dont you have anything better to do

With 60 hours and 3 REP I'm failing to understand how you thought this was acceptable?

Quote:"I didn't mean to cause trouble on server, it was accident!"

Are you claiming that your chair abuse was an accident or your hostility towards players and staff?
Yes, it was kinda like an accident because I was mad due to people not letting me build my shop and wasting my time so I acted stupid

isn't 60 hours pretty new like, most players have like 200+ hours I see
(Sep 11, 2016, 05:05 PM)Joulle Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it was kinda like an accident because I was mad due to people not letting me build my shop and wasting my time so I acted stupid

isn't 60 hours pretty new like, most players have like 200+ hours I see

Are you claiming that you accidentally exploited?
no no, I'm just saying that my stupid emotions carried me over.
I'm simply trying to convince you that my intentions aren't necessarily bad, but I can be very short-tempered at times.

I'm here to roleplay, but when things don't always go how I want, I act like an idiot.

In addition I didn't realize the situation was this serious which is also why I acted like an idiot during the time you asked me why I did this and that.

All I can do is, promise that I won't do anything like this ever again and I'll do my best to follow the rest of the rules.
Appeal reviewed and approved.

Notes:
Suspension for the accused player will be reduced to two weeks.
Please note, the suspension has been lowered because of the accused player's clear record prior to this case. Taking into account that you intentionally abused the glitch to exit the map, the ban will remain but the time has been lowered. I will reduce the ban when I get home.

[L²] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team