Limelight Forums

Full Version: Low FPS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I'm playing on 6 FPS maximum, how can I raise my FPS? All of my settings are on low
Could you post your PC specs?
I have the same issue

When i join the server i play with 40 FPS but then slowly the FPS goes down and then i play with like 6-12 FPS wich kinda
pisses me off :/

Here are 3 Commands for the f10 Command bar
they will give you some FPS but that dont fixes the low FPS just some FPS but later it still goes down for me :/

mat_queue_mode -1
cl_threaded_bone_setup 1
gmod_mcore_test 1

Copy them single by single and just hit enter if you copied them on your command bar
Processor
Processor
Intel® Celeron® CPU J1900 @ 1.99GHz
Manufacturer
Intel
Speed
2.0 GHz
Number of Cores

Family
Model
Stepping
Revision

Memory
RAM
8.0 GB
Video Card
Video Card
Intel® HD Graphics
Manufacturer
Intel
Chipset
Intel® HD Graphics
Dedicated Memory
64 MB
Total Memory
1.8 GB
Pixel Shader Version
Vertex Shader Version
Hardware T & L
Yes
Vendor ID
Device
0F31
Plug and Play ID
VEN_8086&DEV_0F31&SUBSYS_368D17AA&REV_0E
Driver Version
Operating System
Operating System
Microsoft Windows 10 (build 14393), 64-bit
Service Pack
Size
64-bit
Edition

Version
Locale
BIOS
BIOS

Version
LENOVO O07KT49AUS
Manufacturer

Date

Sound
Sound Device
Realtek High Definition Audio
Driver
Drives
DVD
TSSTcorp DVD-RW SH-216FB
CD
TSSTcorp DVD-RW SH-216FB
Size
905.3 GB
Free Memory
505.9 GB
(Sep 11, 2016, 12:07 PM)Askasta Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same issue

When i join the server i play with 40 FPS but then slowly the FPS goes down and then i play with like 6-12 FPS wich kinda
pisses me off :/

Here are 3 Commands for the f10 Command bar
they will give you some FPS but that dont fixes the low FPS just some FPS but later it still  goes down for me :/

mat_queue_mode -1
cl_threaded_bone_setup 1
gmod_mcore_test 1

Copy them single by single and just hit enter if you copied them on your command bar

It's gone up to to 10 :/
Well, you cant expect more,

Your computer is using a Celeron and Intel Graphics. I am surprised you even run the game in the first place.
The commands you were given is the only solution you could really use right now.

You might wanna invest in a graphics card. Not an expensive one but something around 60$
By the looks of your specs you look to be running on a laptop. I would try to invest in a tower computer because they are easy to build and upgrade.
(Sep 11, 2016, 12:14 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]Well, you cant expect more,

Your computer is using a Celeron and Intel Graphics. I am surprised you even run the game in the first place.
The commands you were given is the only solution you could really use right now.

You might wanna invest in a graphics card. Not an expensive one but something around 60$
Thanks, I'm building a PC with GTX 610. Is that an okay graphics card?
(Sep 11, 2016, 12:15 PM)Arch.B Wrote: [ -> ]By the looks of your specs you look to be running on a laptop. I would try to invest in a tower computer because they are easy to build and upgrade.

I'm running on a tower but it didn't cost a lot
(Sep 11, 2016, 12:22 PM)Gog Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 11, 2016, 12:15 PM)Arch.B Wrote: [ -> ]By the looks of your specs you look to be running on a laptop. I would try to invest in a tower computer because they are easy to build and upgrade.

I'm running on a tower but it didn't cost a lot

Remember when buying a GPU, try buying a CPU that wont limit its full potential.
The issues appears to be client-side. As suggested, try purchasing a more powerful computer / GPU.

Closed and archived.

Lord Octagon
Limelight Community Teacher