Limelight Forums

Full Version: Your opinion on the iOS 10 Public beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, today I have updated my iPhone 5S to the latest public beta from Apple which is iOS 10, and until now, I haven't experienced any problems, people who have the iOS 10 Public beta, post your opinion,what would you like for it to be added, I'm interested on knowing what you people think about this beta (This includes the MacOs Sierra beta)
Same as other iOS versions. With more security flaws.
Looks sleek af, love it
Hate it.
The new unlock system is unnecessarily complicated by adding the need for more gestures/button pressing. Banner notifications are bulky and cannot be swiped up to remove them from your screen as easily. Maps somehow knows where my car is despite never, ever inputting that information.
No WiFi connection worked so I had to reset my network settings. They've removed the time from the top bar when using apps which can be used from the lock screen (Calculator, Timer, etc.). Control Panel is more time consuming as you have to swipe between the Apps & Music 'pages', rather than it being on one panel.

Emoji ugly as shit and I can't even kill myself because the gun's been replaced with a water pistol.
(Sep 17, 2016, 06:52 AM)Safira Wrote: [ -> ]Emoji ugly as shit and I can't even kill myself because the gun's been replaced with a water pistol.

Literally +rep'ed just for this

Edit: Nevermind, apparently that button doesn't exist anymore.
the update is wank.
I think the update is good, I am very used to the unlocking system due to using the first beta that was relased like a month ago. Also with removing the banners I believe you swipe left then an option comes up. Also love the feature to remove various stock apps!
I'm not installing it until it forces me too because I'm honest everytime I update anything on a phone it breaks more

My phone works well now and doesn't need updating, besides my car is parked right outside my house..... Oh shit where's my car gone..... Guys guys..... Apple?

Shit
(Sep 17, 2016, 12:34 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not installing it until it forces me too because I'm honest everytime I update anything on a phone it breaks more

My phone works well now and doesn't need updating, besides my car is parked right outside my house..... Oh shit where's my car gone..... Guys guys..... Apple?

Shit

The ghost of Steve Jobs needs a new automobile
(Sep 17, 2016, 12:52 PM)lods of emone Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 17, 2016, 12:34 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not installing it until it forces me too because I'm honest everytime I update anything on a phone it breaks more

Shit

Steve jobs' ghost is poor af if he's jackin 16 year old VWs
(Sep 17, 2016, 01:00 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]

Shit

When your car is the same age as you.

OT: It's wank. Had it for the past 2 months or so.
(Sep 17, 2016, 02:10 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]

Shit

hang on mate im 18 not 16.... jeez

OT: yes it is wank
(Sep 17, 2016, 02:44 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]

Shit

Weren't you 17 like yesterday?
Barkles doesn't conform to your oppressive binary ages. Don't assume his age.
(Sep 17, 2016, 02:56 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 17, 2016, 02:44 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 17, 2016, 12:52 PM)lods of emone Wrote: [ -> ]The ghost of Steve Jobs needs a new automobile

Weren't you 17 like yesterday?

no.....

[Image: bcd6d72370bd613ba52fd197f9b9658f.png]
Pages: 1 2