Limelight Forums

Full Version: Limelight phone-app!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Good evening, community! This thread is here to announce our new Phone-app that Arch.B has developed for us. He's done a great job and I'll let him explain the app himself!
Arch.B Wrote:
[Image: OPEQgMd.png]

Limelight App For Andorid

So for the past couple of months I have been working on a app for limelight. This has been hard work getting everything to work even though it still needs lots of work. Eventually everything will be "in-app" so no need to go to a web browser. I hope you find some use of it and hope you enjoy using it.

Features

- EvoRadio works from your phone, Which currently the website does not let you do.
- Changelogs have been implemented into the app.
- Bans, blacklists have been been implemented to give you a more user friendly experiance on a smaller   device.
- Social buttons that link to the Limelights Youtube and other social media platforms. 

How to install the app:

This video does explain how to install the app to any android device.

You can goto this link to download the app or follow the videos instructions. The reason its on the Amazon App store is because the amazon app store its free to upload any app too. Amazon also does their own testing on the app to see if its compatible with other versions of android and Amazon devices such as Kindle Fires which run there own highly modified versions of android.

The app is still in development and will be updates near enough every week.

Please if you have a idea please post a suggestion here
Android Sad
Android Sad
At least we have an audio jack.
(Sep 10, 2016, 09:51 PM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]At least we have an audio jack.

Funny lad
(Sep 10, 2016, 09:32 PM)sauce Wrote: [ -> ]Android Sad
TFW Android has had a better screen, camera, and internal specs than the iPhone for years.
[Image: f00fdbf884.jpg]
I have an IPhone but, Android tablets for the win i suppose.

Was a pleasure working with you to make some of the graphics for this, . Looking forward to getting it.
Yessss! Finally, a reason to have an android phone. Big Grin
yeah boi fuk apple
That is sweet! iPhone next please?
https://imgur.com/0F5NpoZ
Iphone uses a different language of programming so maybe...
(Sep 10, 2016, 10:14 PM)jarz Wrote: [ -> ]https://imgur.com/0F5NpoZ

Meme watermarks o hek haha
Very snazzy so far. Can't wait to see more features.

[Image: FAhuqYz.png]
Pages: 1 2 3