Limelight Forums

Full Version: Removal from record.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
[b]Your Name:[/b] McBobSillBoy

[b]Ban ID:[/b] 3684

[b]Banned by:[/b] Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. [L2] Noble

[b]Server:[/b] V4B1

[b]Ban Reason:[/b] Attempted team killing, minging since joining the server. Read over the rules and try a second chance.

[b]Why should you be unbanned?:[/b] Hello there staff of limelight, I am very sorry for all of the disruptions I done on the server.  The time I joined.  I was a minge, and I regret that SO much.  I wish to start again.  I will not be the minge I was known as. I know I caused a big disruption, but I regret every bit.  I cannot properly tell you how sorry I am.  I feel so bad for doing this, disturbing roleplay.  I wish to change.  I wish to change a lot.  I also have good knowledge of roleplaying but then I was just a minge, I am very very very sorry for the disruptions I made.  I regret every bit.  I know I keep saying this but it's true.  But I, really mean it. Thank you for reading this. I hope you take this seriously.  Thank you.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, McBobSillBoy.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Since your ban and unban requests both stem from the same chain of events I will be making this same reply on both of them.

I remember the events that lead to your blacklists and ban very clearly. Upon joining the server you took it upon yourself to set your job as 'Absolute Minge' and cause as much chaos as you could. Instead of banning you for the 4 instances in which you attempted to minge every possible I issued blacklists. After receiving two day blacklists on your physgun, toolgun, entities/props, weapons, OOC, vehicles, voicechat, and firemen I was left with no other option but to issue you a ban (a very lenient one at that). Since your ban has expired there is no reason for it to be removed from your record as it was justly issued.