Limelight Forums

Full Version: Wtf Enzyme???!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: ErOAJaU.jpg]
?????????
Still can't beat China

Mr Sir hates the look of Norwegian food.
(Sep 8, 2016, 08:28 PM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]Still can't beat China

That is too good Evilmat. xD
Yooo wtf why you hating on cooked sheep-face?

To be fair, I find that food quite disgusting but I've heard that it's actually quite good. Here's a fun fact, people eat the eyes with pleasure.

But yo Sweden, your food be fucked up too!

Surströmming is fucking rotten fish in a can. Literately.
Smörgåstårta is a fucking dinner-cake.. "The layered cake features bread, cream, and toppings included (but not limited to) liver pâté, shrimp, tomato, lemon, salmon and olives. It is usually served after being chilled in the fridge overnight."  You guys sure know how to party with your bread-cake. Pfff.
Someone's a tad defensive, eh?
(Sep 8, 2016, 11:09 PM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]Someone's a tad defensive, eh?
[Image: tumblr_inline_n56esaI9Ea1rox1nc.gif]

I'M NOT DEFENSIVE!<QUICKREFERENCES#11>
(Sep 8, 2016, 11:09 PM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]Someone's a tad defensive, eh?

Swedes hates norwegians, and norwegians hates swedes, thats just how it is.
Do norwegians have julmust?
(Sep 8, 2016, 09:16 PM)evilmat360 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 8, 2016, 08:28 PM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]Still can't beat China

I cant hear china anymore
(Sep 8, 2016, 10:43 PM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]Yooo wtf why you hating on cooked sheep-face?

To be fair, I find that food quite disgusting but I've heard that it's actually quite good. Here's a fun fact, people eat the eyes with pleasure.

But yo Sweden, your food be fucked up too!

Surströmming is fucking rotten fish in a can. Literately.
Smörgåstårta is a fucking dinner-cake.. "The layered cake features bread, cream, and toppings included (but not limited to) liver pâté, shrimp, tomato, lemon, salmon and olives. It is usually served after being chilled in the fridge overnight."  You guys sure know how to party with your bread-cake. Pfff.

But you love Swedish meatballs though, right?
(Sep 9, 2016, 01:49 AM)Zeyon Wrote: [ -> ]Do norwegians have julmust?

Yes sir! We call it Gløgg!

(Sep 9, 2016, 05:20 PM)George Wrote: [ -> ]But you love Swedish meatballs though, right?

I fuckin' love it. The best shit that Sweden did to the world was swedish meatballs and ABBA.
(Sep 10, 2016, 01:21 AM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 9, 2016, 01:49 AM)Zeyon Wrote: [ -> ]Do norwegians have julmust?

Yes sir! We call it Gløgg!

(Sep 9, 2016, 05:20 PM)George Wrote: [ -> ]But you love Swedish meatballs though, right?

I fuckin' love it. The best shit that Sweden did to the world was swedish meatballs and ABBA.

Oi, what about IKEA??
Pages: 1 2