Limelight Forums

Full Version: Hi guys c:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys! Watsup! Some information of me, I am 15Yrs old, my voice is like 7yr old thoe (srry). Had 20Roleplay points on FuckLife, 9Bans on FuckLife, #ImAMinge who can #Roleplay

So I wanted to start kinda fresh from here ;3 Hope I won't get into any big trouble. Kappa. I love playing as police on LL and with the props that LL Has.
Welcome
(Sep 8, 2016, 07:23 PM)Kahjo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys! Watsup! Some information of me, I am 15Yrs old, my voice is like 7yr old thoe (srry). Had 20Roleplay points on FuckLife, 9Bans on FuckLife, #ImAMinge who can #Roleplay

So I wanted to start kinda fresh from here ;3 Hope I won't get into any big trouble. Kappa. I love playing as police on LL and with the props that LL Has.

Welcome to the community! Let me know if you ever need any help.
Welcome I guess. I hope you don't scam anyone else however.
welcome don't listen to faustin, he is a big n00b
(Sep 8, 2016, 08:20 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome I guess. I hope you don't scam anyone else however.

What????? I've never scammed anyone
Shalom Kahjo,

If you need any assistance while in-game, you can use the /help function to contact a teacher. Alternatively, you can use the Help & Support section found here or private message me here.
(Sep 8, 2016, 09:20 PM)Kahjo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 8, 2016, 08:20 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome I guess. I hope you don't scam anyone else however.

Except this guy I know called Python, you scammed him off of $17. Anyways this is not the place to discuss this. Welcome once again.
(Sep 8, 2016, 11:07 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]

Except this guy I know called Python, you scammed him off of $17. Anyways this is not the place to discuss this. Welcome once again.

Lol from who have you heard that? Ahhaha. Firstly it was 10$ and was paid for making him a server, which I did then python started throwing shit in my and Lynxs face, who developed it. And that was like few years ago lol, why bring it up here
(Sep 9, 2016, 07:11 AM)Kahjo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 8, 2016, 11:07 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]

Lol from who have you heard that? Ahhaha. Firstly it was 10$ and was paid for making him a server, which I did then python started throwing shit in my and Lynxs face, who developed it. And that was like few years ago lol, why bring it up here

Firstly, I know I shouldn't have started it on this thread and I will take this to PM now, but check my user title before you try and lie.
Let's keep this thread a place to welcome Kahjo into the community. If you want to have a discussion, do so via PM.

Welcome to L2, Kahjo.
Welcome!
Thank you everyone. PM me, Python with your paypal email and I will send proof
Welcome Smile
Welcome to Limelight Kahjo! Hope you have a great time here!
Pages: 1 2