Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR on Nitrogue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of the Player:Nitrogue

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:60916447

Server:V4B1

Time:17:10-17:18GMT+3 i think.

Summary:Random search, FailRP, RDA(i know that it can be dealt IC)He just came and search us for no reassson, FailRPED and arrested us for reasson selling and buying guns when i dont even spawned any guns(check logs)

Evidence:[Image: dEvEry3.jpg]
[Image: Xqe0c44.jpg]
[Image: 0DhPdJB.jpg]
Thank you for your player-report, GreekAssasin222.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
I saw you spawn/drop something among the lines of a gun. Atleast it looked like one. Even if you didn't, what do you think about your buyer saying 'shit watch out cop hide' ? The arrest was valid from my point of view due to the said reasons above. The metagaming part is explained above as to why you were arrested. It had nothing to do with your class but rather with your actions. You also broke FearRP by trying to run away when your 'buddy' was arrested meanwhile I had a revolver pointed at you almost point-blank range. Sadly I have no evidence to really 'proove' that.
Lying in courthouse can lead to a bigger suspension.
(Sep 8, 2016, 07:58 PM)GreekAssasin222 Wrote: [ -> ]Lying in courthouse can lead to a bigger suspension.

Unless you have evidence to backup that he is lying, do not accuse others of lying in the courthouse.

Case is under review.
So, Nitrogue approached you and actually RPed the situation by give you orders to face the wall, searched you and continued with the arrest. All the while, you Greek decided to keep spamming RDA and FailRP in various different chat options. You were then arrested with the reason, "Buying weapons." Now if he was metagaming, wouldn't he accuse the Gun Dealer of selling weapons?

Also it's not Random Arrest or RDA. Random Arrest means you were arrested for no reason, but in this situation there WAS a reason, you just didn't agree with it. This must be dealt with IC by talking to his superior or taking other IC actions, not spamming in Global OOC that a player is breaking a rule. We have @ for rule breakages, no reason to broadcast it to other players.
If anyone has anything to add to this case, they have 24 hours to do so.
He juat suddendly came near me and told me face the wall and hands up.I've done it and he just warrant me for selling weapons and him i buying.If you check the logs, you will clearly see that i had just spawned as GD and i did not even have spawn weapons.Looks like he saw my job(metagaming) and arrested me.
Denied

Closing Notes: He RPed the arrest, and he had a valid reason. If you wish to do something about the arrest, take IC actions against the player. Unless you have stronger evidence than "He saw me as a Gun Dealer!", there is nothing much that can be done.