Limelight Forums

Full Version: Resignation.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The time has finally come for me to resign. 

After years of administrating, I've decided to move on and do my own thing. I've lost interest in administrating anymore and would prefer to just sit back even though I'll miss cleaning up minges. However, I'll still hop on from time to time and wont be leaving the community by any means. It's been a great ride and I've met a lot of good people on the way but it's time for me to leave. This is all I really have to say, keep in contact with me on Steam if I have you added.

Adios.
*Gives Jacket*

Welcome aboard man.
It's a shame to see you leave, and I wish you the best. As I said when I spoke to you on Steam, you've done a solid one as an administrator and it's been a pleassure working with you. Take care, Venom.

/me waits for  to give Venom a jacket
(Fucker beat me to it)
Aww Sad

I'll miss hanging out with you on the server. Good luck with everything man.
(Sep 8, 2016, 02:04 AM)Venom Wrote: [ -> ]The time has finally come for me to resign. 

After years of administrating, I've decided to move on and do my own thing. I've lost interest in administrating anymore and would prefer to just sit back even though I'll miss cleaning up minges. However, I'll still hop on from time to time and wont be leaving the community by any means. It's been a great ride and I've met a lot of good people on the way but it's time for me to leave. This is all I really have to say, keep in contact with me on Steam if I have you added.

Adios.

Well atleast you got a yellow nametag now so...
Shame to see you go Venom. It's been fun playing with you on your Government RPs.
cool.

Sad to see you go man, keep in touch!
rip sweet mouk
Sad times. First Maniac now Venob.
Damn, one of the best fellow cops I had the pleasure of roleplaying with.

We never really talked, but you seemed like a cool dude, best of luck in your future endeavors.
Venom you were an absolute pleasure to work with so it's a shame to see you go.

I'll keep in contact. Have a good one mate.
Woop Woop! That's the....sound.....of me crying......

Keep in touch man. Hope to see you around.
You better be on once and a while so I can continue to shoot you when you're a cop. Even though I don't go on anymore...
Shame to see you go, this is a surprise. I do hope to see you on, that you will continue with your excellent playing on the server...

Take care man, you are already missed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4