Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR on Lonewolfgamer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: LONEWOLFGAMER (and some number behind)

SteamID: not sure

Server: V4b1

Time: (In UTC+0)

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke: We were taking the VP as he called Swat on us while we talked with him then some Swat came. I was aiming at him with a gun as a corleone when he came in his car as Swat and while i had him under fearrp he jumped out of the car and sprayed me down

Evidence: Nothing at the moment, just some witnesses that might have recorded
Thank you for your player-report, Groot.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
There is no point in making a Player Report without supplying any evidence, unless it can be found in the logs.
(Sep 7, 2016, 06:40 PM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]There is no point in making a Player Report without supplying any evidence, unless it can be found in the logs.

Well i hoped someone might had recorded it, there were 1 or 2 guys who saw it
(Sep 7, 2016, 06:43 PM)Groot Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 7, 2016, 06:40 PM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]There is no point in making a Player Report without supplying any evidence, unless it can be found in the logs.

Well i hoped someone might had recorded it, there were 1 or 2 guys who saw it

Next time you might want to ask them, and let somebody with sufficient and valid evidence post.
Player, or any witnesses has 24 hours to add some evidence to this player report, or else it shall be denied.
Ban request denied due to lack of evidence.