Limelight Forums

Full Version: [Denied] Project's Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2TXie2d.png]

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [L²:RP] Project

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49197760

Your Age: 17

Hours on server: 717

RP Events you have been in: 
Surviaval RP Event, Day of Disaster, Tranquility Lane, Witch RP Event

Reps Issued: 9

Ban History on Limelight:
None

Blacklist History on Limelight:
NLR Spawning - "NLR" at 2016-01-14 15:01:41 by Safira
Weapons - "Messing around, teamkilling." at  2016-04-14 16:44:42 by Brynn

Warning history on Limelight:
None

In Character Information

Division you are applying for: 
FUMUKU International Security Division

Full Name: Irina Nikolayevna Levkin

All Nicknames: "Lev"

Date of Application:  8 / 9 / 2016

Date of birth:  21 / 10 / 1990

Place of Birth: Evocity, Waterfront Hospital

Telephone Number: 3213-7431-2903

Mobile: 412-2356-23667

Driver's License Number: CLS-235

Current Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: 126 Mainstreet Rd. Evocity

Zip code: 4251678

Suburb / City

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: 10 Abbey Rd. Evocity

Zip code: 6412365

Suburb / City

Why are you applying?
After recent events involving personnel from FUMUKU International have led me to believe that they are here to improve the future of evocity. As a law enforcement officer, FUMUKU has been the only company that could keep up with the cities demands and being by our side when we needed.

What is your background in the field you are applying for?
Graduating university at the age of 21 with a major in Criminal Justice Studies, I decided to join Evocity's police academy and at the age of 23 I was picked up as a recruit. After 3 years now being an officer of the law I would like to expand further into my field and I believe FUMUKU would be the right choice for my set of skills. 

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU?
Considering the division I am applying for and my current job, I believe the training I have received and experience I have from the police department could help me learn faster for what is needed to be a resourceful agent for FUMUKU.

What will you offer FUMUKU?
I am dedicated to what I do and my goal is to find new ways to learn thought peers within the sector thus becoming a more beneficial asset for the company. I constantly set myself goals who I aim to and I persistently try to achieve them. The above is what I believe would benefit both me and FUMUKU at the same time.

Character Bio:
I was born and raised in evocity.
When I was younger we lived in the suburbs of the city but later moved inside the city, where I attended school, high school and university. 
From the age of 7 I always wanted to become an officer, something I achieved at the age of 23. During my time as an officer I have been rather lucky, ending up with a great instructor and an amazing partner by my side every day. As of today I have been in three shootouts from which two out of them FUMUKU was involved. While handling firearms has never been easy for me I always have been there for my fellow officers. In the latest shootout I was involved in I was dispatched to assist FUMUKU, it was the time for me to payback what was done for me. After the whole situation was dealt with, I was left with a bullet at the upper part of my left leg, I was lucky enough that the bullet did not damage anything important. Since then I became a traffic officer and I have been involved in numerous chases some of them being criminals that FUMUKU assisted as in locating.
Thank you for your application.

Your application is currently under discussion by the FUMUKU International Officers.
Your application should be notified shortly with the outcome.
Thank you.

Current Status: Under Discussion
Expected Full Answer - Max of 1 Week (Max:15/09/2016)

Signing Officer:

Doctor T. A. Barzinio
FUMUKU International
Department of Legal Resources
Clearence: B
Application has been closed by request.