Limelight Forums

Full Version: Logo Missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am uncertain if there is a issue with my screen or the logo is actually missing. Personally I have not noticed any notification either.

[Image: G2ZEyuS.png]
Thank you for your bug-report, General Sours!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
You seem to be missing all icons, most banners ect.
Could be a loading issue.

My perspective.
[Image: eDBs6Og.png]
I have the same issue only when using mobile data, wifi displays all the images fine on mobile.
(Sep 6, 2016, 05:38 PM)evilmat360 Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same issue only when using mobile data, wifi displays all the images fine on mobile.

I can display all the images fine on mobile data, it might just be the browser?
(Sep 6, 2016, 06:11 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 6, 2016, 05:38 PM)evilmat360 Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same issue only when using mobile data, wifi displays all the images fine on mobile.

Safari on iOS 9, so different to the one sours is using. But are you using 3G or 4G? As that's the only similarity I see between sours and I. Meaning it may be an issue caused by the transfer of servers.
(Sep 6, 2016, 06:18 PM)evilmat360 Wrote: [ -> ]

Safari on iOS 9, so different to the one sours is using. But are you using 3G or 4G? As that's the only similarity I see between sours and I. Meaning it may be an issue caused by the transfer of servers.
It says in the pic.
(Sep 6, 2016, 06:24 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]

It says in the pic.

Was referring to   rather than sours post. As I had seen that was the only similarity between sours and I  as project seems to be connected to wifi.
If it to any consideration, I have been using Firefox for Android and still receive this issue.
I know if you have a slow connection on Chrome Android it disables images for you to speed up loading times. Try checking the settings or try to reload when your on wifi or a place you know has strong signal.

I am using 3G, as well as the Google app with iOS 10. If it helps
Hm weird issue. This might be due to cache or settings. I don't have this issue
I think this happens when you load the site through HTTP.

Your browsers might not support CSP 2.0 or your browsers are not updated.
You can check here: https://content-security-policy.com/browser-test/

Loading the forums using https should solve your issue.

The CSP spec changed and the website fits the newer spec, but the older spec is more restrictive which is why your browser is refusing to load content.

Go here:
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-12229.html

If you can not see images in the main thread, the issue is on your browser's end. If you can, some more troubleshooting needs to be done.

I'm on TMobile 4g LTE and tested in Chrome and Dolphin on Android and it's working fine on both HTTP and HTTPS so it might not be CSP.
seams to be client browser issue
closed