Limelight Forums

Full Version: who plays euro truck / american truck simulator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi guyz i play both euro truck simulator 2 and american truck simulator, and i want to see who else does. it can be really fun and stuff so if u do leave a comment. if u dont have it, buy it and play with us. Big Grin

Here are a few screenshots of me:

https://imgur.com/gallery/WDHNS

(This is no joke, I actually want to see who actually plays and who wants me play with me.)
lit asf [Image: j2kJSNy.jpg]
I do. I dont play it much but I like it.
Ah, the days of early ETS2 Multiplayer.

It was so fun driving alone on a dark abandoned high way and then have a convoy of Russians sandwich you and send you flying.
(Sep 4, 2016, 01:26 AM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, the days of early ETS2 Multiplayer.

It was so fun driving alone on a dark abandoned high way and then have a convoy of Russians sandwich you and send you flying.

how about u can become the sandwicher. u cant beat em join em
(Sep 4, 2016, 01:29 AM)SgtDonut Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 4, 2016, 01:26 AM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, the days of early ETS2 Multiplayer.

how about u can become the sandwicher. u cant beat em join em

I don't speak the language.  won't teach me.

EDIT: Oh shit paul already said this
(Sep 4, 2016, 01:57 AM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]

EDIT: Oh shit paul already said this

Savage mode aoty kiddo

I went to Rotterdam with  

Told a bunch of kids I was streaming with 150 viewers, ended up having a bunch of people following, so I said "honk for a shoutout".....
I have both, im down for MP.
im banned ;9
Me and Brynn ETS2mp a lot

I've recently been playing ATS a bit tho
Yeah, Barkles and myself play a fair amount. At the moment though I do enjoy playing with some mods. Such as the MAN trucks and tandem mods.
(Sep 4, 2016, 11:55 AM)Brynn Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, Barkles and myself play a fair amount. At the moment though I do enjoy playing with some mods. Such as the MAN trucks and tandem mods.

Brynn likes a bit of MAN Wink
Pages: 1 2