Limelight Forums

Full Version: TheGamingPuma's Unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: TheGamingPuma

Ban ID: 4040

Banned by: [L²:M][V]Blackout 

Server: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]v4b1 EU[/font]

Ban Reason: FearRP 

Why should you be unbanned?: 
So i was role playing as SWAT and we where doing a raid and my team died but me so the i was being held hostage and was asking them to kill me and refusing to move then the admin came along spoke to me for 5 mins and his words " pretend to have a broken leg " so he brought me back over to them and i did as he said and walked really slowly then he banned me for 2 days 

Evidence: N/A 
The staff-members have received your unban-request, TheGamingPuma.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Involved

First of all, you asked us to kill you in which you violated Fear RP so blackout had a chat with you and warned you. Then you were told to enter our compound under gunpoint in which you took your sweet time and delayed as much as possible, when you had 4 masked men with guns pointed at your face. You never did an RP that your leg was broken or injured.
(Aug 30, 2016, 09:14 AM)Zeyon Wrote: [ -> ]Involved

First of all, you asked us to kill you in which you violated Fear RP so blackout had a chat with you and warned you. Then you were told to enter our compound under gunpoint in which you took your sweet time and delayed as much as possible, when you had 4 masked men with guns pointed at your face. You never did an RP that your leg was broken or injured.

thanks for saying what i said Smile
(Aug 30, 2016, 04:50 PM)TheGamingPuma Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 30, 2016, 09:14 AM)Zeyon Wrote: [ -> ]Involved

thanks for saying what i said Smile

So you didn't RP your leg was broken and just went slow to take your time with no reason therefore breaking FearRP? Strange, well not my situation to deal with.

Right, I was called on the bases of you breaking FearRP.

When i got there i noticed that you was just asking to be killed and this is when i decided to take you away and explain what you was doing wrong and that you need to follow FearRP, i discussed with you for a little while and throughout it i mentioned that if you are shot in the leg you can RP that you have injured you leg and slow down your walk by adding a little stutter here and there. When i let you continue your RP, you suddenly then thought it was acceptable to tap 'W' every second. 

- You openly admitted that you did not RP an injury therefore this Unban Request will be denied.
(Aug 31, 2016, 12:22 AM)Blackout Wrote: [ -> ]Right, I was called on the bases of you breaking FearRP.

When i got there i noticed that you was just asking to be killed and this is when i decided to take you away and explain what you was doing wrong and that you need to follow FearRP, i discussed with you for a little while and throughout it i mentioned that if you are shot in the leg you can RP that you have injured you leg and slow down your walk by adding a little stutter here and there. When i let you continue your RP, you suddenly then thought it was acceptable to tap 'W' every second. 

- You openly admitted that you did not RP an injury therefore this Unban Request will be denied.

thats fine i had plenty of time to play cs:go and get ranked up, also having fun with the server being attacked ?
also what do you mean by  "RP that you have injured you leg" do i type /legbroken ??? and i was just about to walk through the gate and you kicked me but whatever im back in 7 hours
denied