Limelight Forums

Full Version: unban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:...

Ban ID4034

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. [L²] Noble

Server: v4b1

Ban Reason:Putting screens down throughout the city, using adv dupe to bypass F1 menu, lying to staff

Why should you be unbanned?:

Quote:Putting screens down throughout the city,
I don't see what's wrong with putting screens around the city to advertise.

Quote:using adv dupe to bypass F1 menu
I don't see how it's bypassing the F1 menu.. it spawns a screen which can't be changed so it isn't bypassing to get a fresh screen. No warning was given but a telling off following a ban.

Quote:lying to staff
What part did I lie? You told me I had placed it on Blackdog's props, when it was placed on a world prop.

Evidence: what evidence have you got that it was pasted on black dogs props?

After I left after admitting it was wrong I got a ban.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Noot Noot.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Did you own the amount of screens that you had placed around the city? No, you had nearly 20 placed about the city haphazardly and were using the advanced duplicator to get around having to actually own the screens. I was going to let you off with a warning but then you decided you'd also lie and tell me you never had placed a screen on another player's dupes and instead had only placed them on world props. What you didn't realize is that I watched you place them both on Vaq's and Blackdog's props while I was phased and Venom removed these.

I remind you that lying in the courthouse is punishable with a forum ban.
INVOLVED: i'm donut

I told him to leave and he had left the scene admiting that he was wrong, then he was banned.
(Aug 29, 2016, 04:33 AM)SgtDonut Wrote: [ -> ]INVOLVED: i'm donut

I told him to leave and he had left the scene admiting that he was wrong, then he was banned.

He lied to me about placing the screens on other players dupes and is doing the same here on the forums.
(Aug 29, 2016, 04:31 AM)Noble Wrote: [ -> ]Did you own the amount of screens that you had placed around the city? No, you had nearly 20 placed about the city haphazardly and were using the advanced duplicator to get around having to actually own the screens. I was going to let you off with a warning but then you decided you'd also lie and tell me you never had placed a screen on another player's dupes and instead had only placed them on world props. What you didn't realize is that I watched you place them both on Vaq's and Blackdog's props while I was phased and Venom removed these.

I remind you that lying in the courthouse is punishable with a forum ban.

You don't need to remind me about lying.

At which point did I say that I had *never placed it on another players prop*, if you can show me, happily ban me with a forum ban. you brought up black dogs prop saying it was placed on his prop. I was explaining it was on a world prop, in which the screen was removed during the conversation. Straight after I had replied to venom with "true" as a response to him telling me a that it was on the MTL base. 

I see you are lying when I said I had *only* placed it on world props when I made no such statement. I was referring to Blackdogs base in which I was being accused of putting a screen on his base when it was on a silver world prop. 

I know you removed them. You thought you were pretty sneaky, but it was obvious. Rather than constantly removing them, you would've done a better job to notify the player that what they are doing is wrong rather than allowing them to continue so you have a reason to ban them
(Aug 29, 2016, 04:34 AM)Noble Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 29, 2016, 04:33 AM)SgtDonut Wrote: [ -> ]INVOLVED: i'm donut

He lied to me about placing the screens on other players dupes and is doing the same here on the forums.

Show your proof, you've lied 2 times regarding me making statements I never made. I can't show proof, but what does it matter, you got no proof either, but being staff you will have the stronger side, no matter how many lies you make without proof
Quote:What part did I lie? You told me I had placed it on Blackdog's props, when it was placed on a world prop.

You had them placed on both Blackdog's and Vaq's dupes. When I said you were placing them on other player's dupes you told me that you were placing them on world props. Lying by omission is still lying. If a staff member is deleting your props on other player's dupes then common sense should tell you not to continue with it.

was the one who deleted the screens you had placed on other player's dupes and can confirm exactly what I saw.
(Aug 29, 2016, 04:48 AM)Noble Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:What part did I lie? You told me I had placed it on Blackdog's props, when it was placed on a world prop.

You had them placed on both Blackdog's and Vaq's dupes. When I said you were placing them on other player's dupes you told me that you were placing them on world props. Lying by omission is still lying. If a staff member is deleting your props on other player's dupes then common sense should tell you not to continue with it.

was the one who deleted the screens you had placed on other player's dupes and can confirm exactly what I saw.

Quote:told me that you were placing them on world props.
But where is your proof for this statement that you have lied about?

Either you didn't hear properly or are trying to purposely change what I said.

I had said that I had placed it on a world prop while staring towards Blackdogs dupe, in which there was a TV screen on a metal world prop. At no point did you make it clear you are referring to the whole situation. You forcefully ignored me when I was telling you I was referring to the one which you said was on Blackdogs dupe but you were to bothered in getting your point across.

Quote:You had them placed on both Blackdog's and Vaq's dupes
If you didn't hear at the end, since you were too busy typing up the ban away from the conversation, I said ''true'' when Venom was clearly talking about Vaq's dupe.

Quote:common sense should tell you not to continue with it.
So you don't insist that actually telling the player they are doing something wrong is a better way to deal with things? You'd rather wait till the last minute so you can say ''hey look you keep pasting them round the whole city'', well if you had told me that before, maybe I wouldn't be in this, but you wouldn't care since you're not the one getting the ban
You stated that you didn't put it on any players props. When confronted about you lying, that was when you said "true". You didn't admit it on your own.
(Aug 29, 2016, 05:00 AM)Venom Wrote: [ -> ]You stated that you didn't put it on any players props. When confronted about you lying, that was when you said "true". You didn't admit it on your own.

When it comes to PRs, having a witness isn't enough, proof is needed. But when it comes to UBRs, admins have their side always.

So asking for proof isn't gonna do nothing.

I recall you saying about putting it on Vaqs props and I replied yes.
We observed your inappropriate behavior on the server and you were punished for it after lying to us, fair and simple. You have had more than enough chances to improve your behavior after receiving the many bans and blacklists that you have and have failed to do so. Being your 10th ban this will be your final warning on our servers. Any further rule breaks after this ban will result in a permanent suspension.

You have provided no evidence to your unban request (as both Venom and I observed your actions) and as such it will be denied.

Closed.