Limelight Forums

Full Version: Old ban removal Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name:[/b] Innovative 

Ban ID: STEAM_0:0:85285350

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. [[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]L²] Safira[/font]

Server: v33

Ok so let me explain, almost exactly one year ago I was on the

server along with a few other people, along with Safira. Now this was the beginning of limelight, it was all new and exciting, I can't remember exactly what happened but I was playin around with some members and I believe Safira was there, now the problem is the ban sounds much worse than it is, this is because when Safira came to me I thought she was joking around like I do with other members. I realise this what happened must not have been right, but with a year and 750 hours later, I don't think you'll see anything like that happen from me again.

But my point is, is really like this ban off my record, as it was all just confusion at the time. And I think I've proved myself enough to have it removed. 
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Innovative.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Thank you for your unban request.
Because it's from quite a while ago, it will take a little longer to review. I'm moving this to pending for now.
Don't bump your unban request, Innovative. Be patient.
Hi Innovative,

Sorry for the lack of response. I have received opinions from the staff team and we have reached a general consensus.
As far as the ban goes, it is valid. Whilst I did choose to lift it sooner, the point still stands that I banned you for what I viewed to be a breach of the rules and is therefore not good enough reason to remove it from your record.

If there is anything else you'd like to add, please do so.
Denied.