Limelight Forums

Full Version: RIP TheFakeTaco in CSGO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Today I got VAC'd for CSGO. Rest in piece csgo on this account I guess. 
https://imgur.com/a/eUYFX
Did you hack ?
(Aug 26, 2016, 02:06 AM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]Did you hack ?

Obv. Got a permanent cooldown for "Untrusted account" which turned into a VAC
(Aug 26, 2016, 02:08 AM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]

Well, you never know with how shitty the VAC system is.
(Aug 26, 2016, 02:11 AM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 26, 2016, 02:08 AM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]

Well, you never know with how shitty the VAC system is.

I played a game with a hacker and he gave me the link so I tried it. Free hacks that are actually good, who gonna pass that up. Played 2 competitive matches and got onto overwatch to where I got banned. It starts as an indefinite cooldown which turns into a VAC ban. Sooo rip. VAC is complete trash
Buddy of mine coded his own hacks. He has never been VACed and Overwatch can't do shit because his only function is if your crosshair is within like 6 pixels of someones head, it will lock. He said Valve buys a copy of every private hack and inserts the code into a system. If you don't provide the hack to anybody, Valve can't get to it.

Don't remember how he explained it but that's a tangent.

Also, you're the problem in the steam community.
(Aug 26, 2016, 03:18 AM)jarz Wrote: [ -> ]Also, you're the problem in the steam community.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ewww, a hacker.

Shame! Shame!

[Image: FidZknJ.gif]

As Jarz said, you're a part of the problem on PC gaming and that shit ain't cool at all. Not cool dude.
[Image: winners_drugs-100354594-orig.png]
(Aug 26, 2016, 11:56 PM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ][Image: winners_drugs-100354594-orig.png]
Well, he wasnt a winner thats why he hacked.
(Aug 26, 2016, 10:51 PM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]Ewww, a hacker.

Shame! Shame!

[Image: FidZknJ.gif]

As Jarz said, you're a part of the problem on PC gaming and that shit ain't cool at all. Not cool dude.

Free hacks, too good to pass up
(Aug 26, 2016, 11:56 PM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ][Image: winners_drugs-100354594-orig.png]

Michael Phelps smokes pot. Case Closed
[Image: 0jSaaMq.jpg]
Image is to be taken as a joke

More OT: You got what you deserved, and yes you're just adding to the issue on PC gaming by being selfish and ruining the experience for everyone else, sorry man but its the truth.
(Aug 27, 2016, 12:43 AM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]

Michael Phelps smokes pot. Case Closed
POT?!?!?! this is the problem with america

all these god damn POT SMOKERs

ruining my country

if ur a pot smoker; ur not alright with me. simple as that.

-bismo
(Aug 27, 2016, 06:18 AM)MrMeme Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 0jSaaMq.jpg]
Image is to be taken as a joke

More OT: You got what you deserved, and yes you're just adding to the issue on PC gaming by being selfish and ruining the experience for everyone else, sorry man but its the truth.

The meme was pretty good. I knew it was coming and if im gonna be honest I didn't really care about the other team. Only bad thing about it is that after you hack the whole game is boring without them
Pages: 1 2