Limelight Forums

Full Version: Who vapes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who vapes, and what is your favourite flavour?

Mines tropical Tongue
We get it, you vape
vape nation yo

so who here likes the lakers?
(Aug 26, 2016, 12:38 AM)Dig Wrote: [ -> ]so who here likes the lakers?

Kobe Bryant and shit amiright
I vape, not for meme's, but because it shutdown a 7 year nicotine habit, and fuck anyone who says otherwise.
But to answer the question stated at the top, I vape a coffee/cream flavour Called Double Double, by The Vaporists
[Image: 12481_1465413625_500x500.png]
Never ever tried vaping.
It never really took off in Norway.
(Aug 26, 2016, 10:50 PM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]Never ever tried vaping.

Surprising... It really took of in Sweden.

Mine is Watermelon, although I barely vape.
No only high schoolers and rebellious children vape here to seem cool, especially the ones who get the nicotine free vape liquid
(Aug 28, 2016, 04:03 AM)Nevy Wrote: [ -> ]No only high schoolers and rebellious children vape here to seem cool, especially the ones who get the nicotine free vape liquid

So in other words is telling us that he vapes. o/
Chocolate milk is my favourite, then blueberry. Only deal with non-nicotine shit because who wants to damage their red blood cells, amirite.
Its a big thing here, because you can't get Cigs over the counter anymore. Come to the point where rather than 'No Smoking' signs there's 'No Vaping' signs instead.

Edit: I don't regularly vape; only when my friend offers me theirs and there's literally nothing to do.
hahahaha no

Only drug kids and such cape around here. Never tried it.
(Aug 26, 2016, 10:50 PM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]Never ever tried vaping.

Why? Beacause its damn illegal to sell it with nicotin witch then results in that smokers wont try to stop since its really pointless.
And the norwegian sites who sells vape stuff is overpriced to shit,

Norway in a nutshell.
Pages: 1 2