Limelight Forums

Full Version: 2016 Presidential Election
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
As November looms closer, the election becomes more and more ugly by the day.

Who do you support in this upcoming election? Who do YOU want leading the United States of America, next January?

If you're unsure, theres a Quiz you can take to see which canidate you match the most.

To obtain very accurate results, do all the extended questions in each Category.

MY RESULTS: https://secure.isidewith.com/elections/2...2539881669

QUIZ LINK: https://secure.isidewith.com/
I've only heard about Trump and Hillary, but if it had to come to choosing the lesser evil then it'd be Hilary. She might belong in jail, but she's not as radical, crazy and immature such as Trump is.
(Aug 25, 2016, 12:47 AM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]I've only heard about Trump and Hillary, but if it had to come to choosing the lesser evil then it'd be Hilary. She might belong in jail, but she's not as radical, crazy and immature such as Trump is.

Understandable, then again you don't live in America so you probably haven't been as in tune to all the details and candidates as us 'muricans have.
Fuck Trump
Hillary Clinton if it came down to the wire.
who the fuck are these people.
[Image: a6a6b1ecde9a0a9f9f89ef3dfa048082.png]
The irony of the political races of today is that it's used as widespread
entertainment for the masses. They want to see everything play out
dramatically like a TV show, because for most Americans hooked to
their screens and the Trump headlines, it is a TV show. Way fucking
worse than Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

OT:
The media highlights the main candidates and forgets there are even
other people running, I had no idea those people existed.
(Aug 25, 2016, 01:24 AM)Dig Wrote: [ -> ]who the fuck are these people.
[Image: a6a6b1ecde9a0a9f9f89ef3dfa048082.png]
The irony of the political races of today is that it's used as widespread
entertainment for the masses. They want to see everything play out
dramatically like a TV show, because for most Americans hooked to
their screens and the Trump headlines, it is a TV show. Way fucking
worse than Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

OT:
The media highlights the main candidates and forgets there are even
other people running, I had no idea those people existed.

Gary Johnson is the front runner of the Libertarian party, Jill Stein of the Green Party, and Darrel Castle of the "Constitution Party".

Thats the reason I do my own research and don't listen to big media sources (Clinton News Network (CNN), Fox, and others). Most are extremely bias and only exist to asslick their primaries and to shitfling the other. However, I do occasionally get my first impressions from Fox News, especially the O'Reilly Factor, before I do my own searching.
So here's my opinion about it all.
If I could vote I'd go for Trump.
Trump isn't a racist. Just because he doesn't want ILLEGAL Mexicans, etc. in the nation does not mean he's racist.
He also has a point on how our welfare system is setup.
Illegal immigrants come into our nation (along with Legal) and take up welfare, etc.

"An estimated 49 percent of households headed by legal immigrants used one or more welfare programs in 2012, compared to 30 percent of households headed by natives.

Households headed by legal immigrants have higher use rates than native households overall and for cash programs (14 percent vs. 10 percent), food programs (36 percent vs. 22 percent), and Medicaid (39 percent vs. 23 percent). Use of housing programs is similar."

Illegal immigrants CAN get welfare on behalf of their children (if any) born in the U.S., as per the constitution, anyone born in the US is a United States citizen.

"Restrictions on new legal immigrants’ access to welfare have not prevented them from accessing programs at high rates because restrictions often apply to only a modest share of immigrants at any one time, some programs are not restricted, there are numerous exceptions and exemptions, and some provisions are entirely unenforced. Equally important, immigrants, including those illegally in the country, can receive welfare on behalf of their U.S.-born children."

I'm all for people coming into my home country looking for free rights, etc etc, however, I do not believe that nearly 50% of them should be getting welfare, SSI, etc. Unless you have disability, and so on.

Trump also doesn't care that they are in our country, not including illegals, of course, he just has a problem with how they're about 50% of people on welfare, which is not entirely any ones fault, as must companies have jobs in other countries, ie China, which is another problem Trump wants to address, the trade gap, etc etc.

And finally, I'd rather have him over someone who had 4 Americans killed, lied right to the FBI and the nation, and whom of which had put our national security at risk.
Source: https://cis.org/Welfare-Use-Legal-Illega...Households
inb4 i get called retarded lmao.
(Aug 25, 2016, 01:51 AM)Adam James Wrote: [ -> ]So here's my opinion about it all.
If I could vote I'd go for Trump.
Trump isn't a racist. Just because he doesn't want ILLEGAL Mexicans, etc. in the nation does not mean he's racist.
He also has a point on how our welfare system is setup.
Illegal immigrants come into our nation (along with Legal) and take up welfare, etc.

"An estimated 49 percent of households headed by legal immigrants used one or more welfare programs in 2012, compared to 30 percent of households headed by natives.

Households headed by legal immigrants have higher use rates than native households overall and for cash programs (14 percent vs. 10 percent), food programs (36 percent vs. 22 percent), and Medicaid (39 percent vs. 23 percent). Use of housing programs is similar."

Illegal immigrants CAN get welfare on behalf of their children (if any) born in the U.S., as per the constitution, anyone born in the US is a United States citizen.

"Restrictions on new legal immigrants’ access to welfare have not prevented them from accessing programs at high rates because restrictions often apply to only a modest share of immigrants at any one time, some programs are not restricted, there are numerous exceptions and exemptions, and some provisions are entirely unenforced. Equally important, immigrants, including those illegally in the country, can receive welfare on behalf of their U.S.-born children."

I'm all for people coming into my home country looking for free rights, etc etc, however, I do not believe that nearly 50% of them should be getting welfare, SSI, etc. Unless you have disability, and so on.

Trump also doesn't care that they are in our country, not including illegals, of course, he just has a problem with how they're about 50% of people on welfare, which is not entirely any ones fault, as must companies have jobs in other countries, ie China, which is another problem Trump wants to address, the trade gap, etc etc.

And finally, I'd rather have him over someone who had 4 Americans killed, lied right to the FBI and the nation, and whom of which had put our national security at risk.

inb4 i get called retarded lmao.

Preach.
Jill Stein is an eco-nut and Gary Johnson is an idiot; but aren't they all?
Despite Jill Stein saying stuff like wifi being bad for kids and shit, I got a 91% agreement with her on isidewith.com. You can never find a politician that will truly be 100% aligned with your interests, so I would vote for her or Gary Johnson over Hillary or Trump. People say that voting third party is a wasted vote, but I think voting for Hillary or Trump is a wasted vote. I don't think a 3rd party candidate will win this election, but more votes for them means more exposure, making them more viable for the next election.
Trump is as thick as pig shit and Hillary is more bought than a nascar

Overall I'm glad I'm not American for the next 4-8 years
Im aint american but whay I see its a América lost , and with the trump in power because he most likely to win he gonna be Hilter v2 and América may be attacked more often by other countries , those who vote in trump they must havê shit in their minds
which are the the 14 motherfuckers who voted Donald Trump??? D:<
(Nov 2, 2016, 08:16 PM)LvPlayZ Wrote: [ -> ]which are the the 14 motherfuckers who voted Donald Trump??? D:<

[Image: 8cf6df9396a544f7866e99e899cd0979.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5