Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Report - Jarle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Jarle

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:153538554

Server:  EU CITYRP

Time: (In UTC+0) Probably about 19:30

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke. This guy broke FearRP as me and a friend pulled guns on him, he pulled his out after we told him not to, Then he sprayed me down and executed me while as a gundealer Then he stole my Modern axe after I died.

Evidence: Logs, Morris and BranX saw
Thank you for your player-report, Cherino.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
We do not accept logs and or witnesses as the only source of evidence. They must be backed with a photo, video, or any other untampered evidence.

Please provide this within 24 Hours
Well how can I provide evidence, Last night logs say it all and since I was waiting over an hour for a sit with two staff members on it's their responsibility not mine.
(Aug 24, 2016, 10:16 AM)Cherino Wrote: [ -> ]Well how can I provide evidence, Last night logs say it all and since I was waiting over an hour for a sit with two staff members on it's their responsibility not mine.

You took it upon yourself to write this report. It is your responsibility to give us valid evidence to investigate the case further, so we can give appropriate punishments to the accused. 

Think about it this way, how do I believe your story without and solid evidence to back it up, except for logs which may not show what you are claiming?
Denied

Closing Notes: Evidence required.