Limelight Forums

Full Version: Dupe Management
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server [US/EU]: n/a
Map: v4b1
Description: All of my dupes for v4b1 have dissapeared after attempting to arrange them into folders
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]: UCP
Since when have you experienced the bug? 09:30 BST
Additional Information: I had attempted to create a folder called Garage twice, both times it did not appear. Upon refreshing, all dupes for v4b1 were gone
Images/Screenshots: https://i.imgur.com/KBligAt.png
Thank you for your bug-report, evilmat360!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
All of my dupes for v4b1 show in game, except those that were moved into folders. Still unable to do any management through the ucp
I will look into this
I have resolved all the other issues so this one is the next.

Quesiton: Are all those dupes on v4b1 gone?
(Aug 25, 2016, 12:34 AM)Burnett Wrote: [ -> ]I have resolved all the other issues so this one is the next.

All of my dupes for v4b1 show in game, except those that were moved into folders. Still unable to do any management through the ucp
I had a simmilar issue, where when I transfered a dupe into a subfolder, it wouldn't be there on the server (the folder wasn't there, and therefore neither was the content)
Hmm weird issue. This will take a while till it can be resolved. I wasn't able to trace this down so far, so I gotta check deeper.

I'll keep this on open until resolved.
(Aug 25, 2016, 10:45 AM)evilmat360 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 25, 2016, 12:34 AM)Burnett Wrote: [ -> ]I have resolved all the other issues so this one is the next.

So basically you cannot see those dupes that you moved into a folder while being on the server? But you can see them in the dupe manager?

Sorry for this question but I just need to know the exact situation
(Aug 27, 2016, 12:29 PM)Burnett Wrote: [ -> ]So basically you cannot see those dupes that you moved into a folder while being on the server? But you can see them in the dupe manager?

I can't see any of my dupes for v4b1 in the dupe manager. Though I still have many dupes if on v4b1.
While in game I can see the folders that I created and had moved dupes into but when I open the folders they are empty.
(Aug 27, 2016, 01:26 PM)evilmat360 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 27, 2016, 12:29 PM)Burnett Wrote: [ -> ]So basically you cannot see those dupes that you moved into a folder while being on the server? But you can see them in the dupe manager?

I can't see any of my dupes for v4b1 in the dupe manager. Though I still have many dupes if on v4b1.
While in game I can see the folders that I created and had moved dupes into but when I open the folders they are empty.

Thanks for this!