Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Report: Constrictor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Constrictor

SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:59960025[/b]

Server: Limelight EU evocity map

Time: (In UTC+0)

Summary: Random tazed me, hid a dead man's vehicle and randomly arrest me and the dead guy when he respawned.

Evidence: I was walking from the lake to the NPC were you sell wood and then I see a car crash I go check it out and the cop gets the dead player's car and hides it, I followed the officer to ask him if he could give me a lift but I got tazed and arrested randomly. Then he procedes to say that I killed the person in the car crash while I didnt even own a car at that time and proceeds to take the piss on me and the other guy from the crash.
Thank you for your player-report, Cookiefunny4fun.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Where's your actual evidence?

Also, I arrested you because you ran over his body, killing the suspect.
Also, ' to ask him if he could give me a lift but I got tazed and arrested randomly' You never asked for a lift, I tazed you because you ran away from me when I was trying to arrest you.
You do need to provide evidence to back up your claims.
Ran him over? I was ON FOOT, and you can ask the guy that I "ran over", and what do you mean by "proof" aswell?
And also I went up to you and got tazed with out a warning and arrested the second I got up, what did you want for me to do?
You need physical unaltered evidence so we can make a judgement. We do not accept only witnesses and or logs. These
Must be accompained by a crash log, photo, or video.

If this can not be met in 24 Hours, this will be denied.
So fuck that, I didn't take screenshots, so a douchebag can just fuck with people has long has there isn't a screenshot he is free? Besides I didn't now I needed a screenshot.

So yea, just the denie the thing and let that idiot get away with it.
Denied

Closing Notes: No sufficient evidence provided. User requested denial.

I recommend in the future you watch your insulting on our forums and read our forum rules before posting further.