Limelight Forums

Full Version: Lamborghini - For Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Title says it all.

Selling for a premium snatch, $8,000,000.
Price based on what I previously sold my last one for, several months ago.

Open for negotiation, add on Steam.
trade for a DB5 +1mil

Offer will be withdraw in 1 hour.
You just bought it last night for 3.5mil
(Aug 22, 2016, 03:01 AM)Noble Wrote: [ -> ]You just bought it last night for 3.5mil

lmao
his mistake lol
(Aug 22, 2016, 03:00 AM)Jono Wrote: [ -> ]trade for a DB5 +1mil

DB5 isn't worth that much.

I'd put the value of that car at around $2,500,000 - $3,500,000 although there are already plenty of people who have gotten one. The value isn't that much considering the card event is still active and the FOIL cards typically sell for around the $200,000 - $250,000 mark. The Lamborghini retains it's higher value due to a limited number accessible since it has been discontinued and a less number are readily available since quite a few of the Lamborghini owners have since become inactive and/or left the community. Not to mention that the Lamborghini is more aesthetically pleasing and happens to be the fastest vehicle on LL. Currently the Lamborghini is still a very lucrative item to hold onto and the value will continue to hold and rise making this a great item to grab and hold onto, even more so if you're looking to grab a second one. The more you collect, the higher you can raise the overall street value.
Offer, Swap your lambo, for my ultral lambo +1k
Have you sold it?
no
(Aug 22, 2016, 08:24 AM)Nevy Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 22, 2016, 03:00 AM)Jono Wrote: [ -> ]trade for a DB5 +1mil

DB5 isn't worth that much.

I'd put the value of that car at around $2,500,000 - $3,500,000 although there are already plenty of people who have gotten one. The value isn't that much considering the card event is still active and the FOIL cards typically sell for around the $200,000 - $250,000 mark. The Lamborghini retains it's higher value due to a limited number accessible since it has been discontinued and a less number are readily available since quite a few of the Lamborghini owners have since become inactive and/or left the community. Not to mention that the Lamborghini is more aesthetically pleasing and happens to be the fastest vehicle on LL. Currently the Lamborghini is still a very lucrative item to hold onto and the value will continue to hold and rise making this a great item to grab and hold onto, even more so if you're looking to grab a second one. The more you collect, the higher you can raise the overall street value.
Based on Things i've heard, i'd put the DB6 At 5+ considering one was sold for 6 mill.
There's about the same amount of DB5's and the Lambo and anyway, it was originally cheaper to buy the Lambo then it was the DB5 Because the lambo was in the market.
It's only worth what you can sell it for - People aren't really buying DB5s unless it's a bargain, thus meaning it's value is pretty low