Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR: Tracer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Tracer

Ban ID: 3948

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. [L²] Pinky

Server: v4b1

Ban Reason: FearRP

Why should you be unbanned?: I told them OOC to type to me as I am lagging and cant uderstand them.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/D7lZs6ZyZuE
The staff-members have received your unban-request, MrKat.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
How cant you not undersand ''Uncuff that man''?
They clearly said many many times in the chat to uncuff blurr several times.
In the end you decide to talk in Looc to tell them that you are posting a PR for random hostage.
I dont see why you should be unbanned. They was clear of what you should do but you dint.
You broke FearRP and got the punishment for it.
You were asked under a gun point multiple times via voicechat and text chat to uncuff me and your response was something along the lines of 'Only if you release me' yet they told you over and over to uncuff me. You should have listen to their commands since you were under gun point, therefore I see no reason of why you should be unbanned since you broke fear rp.
You're instructions were stated in voice, even though you couldn't hear them, and also stated in text chat. You just decided to jump straight onto the OOC train and say you're posting a PR.

As Pinky said, You broke the rules, and got banned for it.
Since when FearRP carries a 6 month ban?
Having 12 bans is a large amount and in just under 6 months that is not too good, they have issued a last chance and you are very lucky to have 6 months and no more. 6 months will give you time to think about your actions and when you come back, hopefully you will have a fresh mindset and will have read the rules a few times.
(Aug 21, 2016, 01:25 AM)MrKat Wrote: [ -> ]Since when FearRP carries a 6 month ban?

With your hours, knowledge and priors.  You have 12 bans, 20 blacklists and 3 warnings.  You have had plenty of chances.  That one FearRP does not lead to a 6 month ban, it is your history that has lead to the 6 months.
Even tho you lagged etch i found it funny how the vid in the PR you made is fine. but that dosent matter.
You broke fearRP and got a ban for it.

Denied.