Limelight Forums

Full Version: Teacher forum ranks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi, one question. Do Teachers actually have a rank on the forums because the teachers I see on the forums don't have a special colour or rank. Thanks in advance Smile
They aren't acknowledged as anything special by the staff. They're just players who had to go through a long process of selection to be able to help people, without any reward other than no OOC cooldown.

Because what's worse than a handpicked person asking for something extra to work with am I right?
(Aug 19, 2016, 05:03 PM)Maniac Wrote: [ -> ]They aren't acknowledged as anything special by the staff. They're just players who had to go through a long process of selection to be able to help people, without any reward other than no OOC cooldown.

Because what's worse than a handpicked person asking for something extra to work with am I right?

Weird, when you were a teacher you seemed to enjoy the position greatly. I wonder why your opinion has changed all of a sudden.

Teachers have ranks that allow them to access the internal forum but receive no special identifiers as their rank is purely an in-game one.

Anyway, answered. Closed.