Limelight Forums

Full Version: Can't drive in 3rd person
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For some reason when I'm driving I can't go into 3rd person when I hit control. It works when I'm a passenger, but when I'm driving I can spam it but nothing will happen.
This happens after VCmod was updated, this does not happen on all vehicle tho, you might wanna do !vcmod and change around a few settings.
(Aug 19, 2016, 09:43 AM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]This happens after VCmod was updated, this does not happen on all vehicle tho, you might wanna do !vcmod and change around a few settings.

I tried that and it said the command !vcmod doesn't exist. I accessed the vcmod menu from the Q menu and messed around with some settings, but that didn't solve the problem. Also it happens on every vehicle I drive.
If you see me online hit me up I will show you my settings.
Is this issue resolved?
(Aug 22, 2016, 05:39 AM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Is this issue resolved?

No
Try changing to this.
The only problem with this settings is the ambulance is still unable to go in third person.

[Image: EEC38ACE0F68E0D6EE17BD7C58B2ADECE9C4ADD0]
The way to fix is get inside of ambulance , then exist , get inside of other car in driver seat and passanger , return to ambulance and its fixed
Let us know if that works.
(Aug 25, 2016, 01:43 AM)Brax Wrote: [ -> ]Let us know if that works.

Ok I'll try it tomorrow

Did the settings fixed your problem?
(Aug 22, 2016, 04:53 PM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]The way to fix is get inside of ambulance , then exist , get inside of other car in driver seat and passanger , return to ambulance and its fixed

IS this about the Ambulance + Trabant + Tides Truck bug?

If so,

Go into the glitched 1st person, hold c and press CTRL and it should go to third person. Mess around with the hold C + press control since it always works for me. shame it's a bug though
(Aug 27, 2016, 01:55 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]
Did the settings fixed your problem?

My internet's been acting up making Garry's Mod and CityRP pretty much unplayable. I'll update on this when I can.
Recently started having problems when driving in 3rd person, tried the settings Project submitted and it is good although once in a while it will still glitch. Hopefully this can be resolved soon!
Did my settings fixed your problem?
Pages: 1 2