Limelight Forums

Full Version: New Signature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, I made a new signature ages ago and only just changed it to that new one. Please leave feedback on it Big Grin

[Image: QZ06C0D.png]
Looks sick bro! Big Grin

I like how everything revolves around nature. The background, your name, the name being green.
Looks amazing.
Nice screenshot with text, must've taken ages to make
(Aug 18, 2016, 11:08 PM)Maniac Wrote: [ -> ]Nice screenshot with text, must've taken ages to make

We all start somewhere, no one boots up Photoshop for the first time and creates a masterpiece. 

keep up the good work if it's what you enjoy. It's taken 6+ years of me messing around in Photoshop to be able to do the work I do today.
Thank you guys for the feedback! This definitely boosts my confidence to create more things like this and showcase them on the forums. Big Grin
Looks like something straight out of GTA V
Like Noble said, it takes time, but a little bit of blur and text made that screenshot look beautiful.

Well done!
Yeah, it was a GTA pic taco. Big Grin
(Aug 18, 2016, 11:24 PM)Noble Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 18, 2016, 11:08 PM)Maniac Wrote: [ -> ]Nice screenshot with text, must've taken ages to make

We all start somewhere, no one boots up Photoshop for the first time and creates a masterpiece. 

keep up the good work if it's what you enjoy. It's taken 6+ years of me messing around in Photoshop to be able to do the work I do today.
Unless your Inno then you can re-create the Eiffel tower... BLIND FOLDED

But it's true, the more time you spend the more your pickup and figure out. Photoshop is like a universe TBH.
(Aug 19, 2016, 10:38 AM)Innovative Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 18, 2016, 11:24 PM)Noble Wrote: [ -> ]

Unless your Inno then you can re-create the Eiffel tower... BLIND FOLDED

But it's true, the more time you spend the more your pickup and figure out. Photoshop is like a universe TBH.

A universe at your very fingertips ready to be explored by those who are willing to take the first step to change this world that we're living in and a world in which great efforts are rewarded with prizes unimaginable by the mortal who only sees simple images on a webpage and does not see the bigger picture of how our mere existences are linked together in an extraterrestial plane that spans our entire universe and attaches our fates together in what our tongue calls "love" and "friendship", which in reality are the key elements to a successfull life and true happiness, however achieving these goals of life takes great effort, never seen before by human eyes.

I also recommend Adobe Illustrator.