Limelight Forums

Full Version: Accidentaly bought a whiskers mask
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I wanted to equip my whiskers mask and I thought I was in my inventory but I was in the market,I clicked on the buy button and bought one instead of using it.Is it possible for me to get a refund?
if you see an admin in game give them a little pm maybe they will do it their and then
Could you supply the time and which server you were on when this occurred? It would be beneficial so that reviewing staff can check the logs.
Can't remember
Well, unless a staff member is willing to sift through stacks and stacks of logs to find where this happened, there may not be much hope for you in this, since you don't have a time, server, date, anything.
(Aug 31, 2016, 12:25 AM)Brax Wrote: [ -> ]Well, unless a staff member is willing to sift through stacks and stacks of logs to find where this happened, there may not be much hope for you in this, since you don't have a time, server, date, anything.

It was around the time I posted this
I will make a new forum section for requests/refunds. Its hard for the devs to collect them loosely

//Edit:

Done.
Please send me your SteamID so I can refund you
STEAM_0:1:87262869 Thank you
Thank you .

Refunded with 50.000k
User's Refund Processed,
Close and Archived.

Sours
Limelight Community Teacher