Limelight Forums

Full Version: Another Bullshit Ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:  Djsimone29

Ban ID:3922

Banned by: [L²] Noble

Server: V4b1

Ban Reason: RDM as a mechanic | History of prior weapons abuse

Why should you be unbanned?: This Was Not RDM I SHot THem As They Where Trying To Beat my Friend To Death With A ASP Batton And A BaseBall Bat As A Citizen May I Add So They Were The Ones In The Wrong Not Me My Friend Is Pong BTW And iI D/C Because I Had To Go Off  Beacause In England It Was 10Pm

Evidence:N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Djsimone29.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Arming yourself with an AR-15 and attacking him is not an acceptable response to the situation. Your job was a mechanic, as such it would have been properly dealt with had you used /request or /911 to alert the police of the situation and allow them to the handle it. Instead you decided to arm up and not only injure Zambie but finish him off after he was downed. I'm more than happy to change your ban reason to 'Invalid reason to kill' as opposed to 'RDM'.

Now that you have brought it to my attention, why were you and Swaggerpede attacking a paramedic as Citizens?
i would be happy for u to do that but can i ask for a lower ban time to ?
We weren't attacking a paramedic, logs can prove that we were attacking a user who started to punch white is.

I can't remember the name, however I didn't attack a paramedic at all, unless I hit him without noticing, but I'm more then positive I didn't, except a citizen that punched us, which again, logs can prove.
Logs should go something similar to this:

(Unknown user) damaged Zambie for 1 damage with CityRP_fists (x5 or something)
(Unknown user) damaged Swaggerpede for 1 damage with CityRP_fists
Swaggerpede damaged (Unknown user) for 1 damage with Cityrp_fists (x a decent amount)
Zambie said 'inventory_use blackjack'
Zambie said '/me equips a Blackjack from their backup
Zambie damaged (Unknown user) for (whatever damage it does)with cityrp_blackjack (x a decent amount)
Swaggerpede said 'inventory_use cityrp_bat'
Swaggerpede said '/me takes out a Baseball bat from their backup'
Swaggerpede damaged (Unknown user) for 1 damage with CityRP_Bat

That's what I think at least. I don't know if I hit the paramedic but I know he attempted to CDM us and eventually cdming Swaggerpede with entity_jeep.
After posting, I've realised that I may of hit him maybe once, as as you just said, Pong was a paramedic. Djsimone didn't say that he was a paramedic.

However as I said through logs, the unknown user I attacked waaay more then possibly a misclick which I didn't even know that I hit compared to other person.

If that is correct, that still doesn't require a death sentence towards my character.
It wasnt classed as beating to death.
Paging
mIssclick lol so u missclick like 10 times
Until we get the entire log, we cannot say anything in the matter as we both do not know how much we hit the paranedic, if any
claimed that you had attacked his friend Pong who at the time was a paramedic, not him.
(Aug 17, 2016, 02:09 PM)Noble Wrote: [ -> ]Arming yourself with an AR-15 and attacking him is not an acceptable response to the situation. Your job was a mechanic, as such it would have been properly dealt with had you used /request or /911 to alert the police of the situation and allow them to the handle it. Instead you decided to arm up and not only injure Zambie but finish him off after he was downed. I'm more than happy to change your ban reason to 'Invalid reason to kill' as opposed to 'RDM'.

Now that you have brought it to my attention,  why were you and Swaggerpede attacking a paramedic as Citizens?
He Knows U Hit The Paramdeic As U Can See
I attacked a player (citizen) whom was punchwhoring me, and got chased up there. I am almost positive I only hit the citizen, not the paramedic. But it's a possibility. Like my log (brief) said, that should back my point up. I don't believe I ever hit pong once
After reviewing this unban request the ban will stay issued. The ban reason will be changed to 'Invalid reason to kill' as opposed to RDM. The police should have been contacted and allowed to handle the situation, not a mechanic with an AR-15.

I will however reduce the ban by 1 day, all blacklists will stay as issued prior.