Limelight Forums

Full Version: Hi again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I'm Oobrie. A handful of you might have an idea of who I am, and that handful will tell anyone who asks that I'm a scrub who hasn't joined the server since about February and that I'm a big poser who spent all of his time in the Government factions.

Now it's gotta be said that's pretty true. I have been inactive since February, I did and probably still will spend most of my time in the Govt. factions and sure, while we're at it I'm a humongous scrub.

[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]So let me start by saying I have about 4000 hours on Garry's Mod. 90% of that time has been spent on roleplaying servers, probably about 70% on a SeriousRP gamemode you might have heard of called Half-Life 2 Roleplay. The atmosphere in comparison to a semi-serious server is incredibly different. The rules are much stricter, combat is essentially another language and standards of roleplay are through the ceiling. Please note I'm not saying it's better than Semi-Serious RP, gamemodes like CityRP have scribes of scores over this gamemode and vice-versa. I must admit, I prefer SeriousRP - PERSONALLY! I'm allowed to like both though, right?[/font]

On that other community, you know, the one before this - it's gotta be said I didn't have the best reputation. I like to think that in my comparably shorter time here I get on with you folks much better now, regardless of funky badges next to your name.

Lastly, I'd like to ask that you folks be patient with me. I haven't played here in a long while and won't be familiar with a lot of rules, features and changes so instead of wapping out the vigilante costume and beating me over the head with the How To: Citizen's Arrest for Dummies Volume 1, please just put me back on track. I promise you I'm not here to take the piss. Smile

[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]I know I said earlier I will probably spend most of my time in the Govt. Factions but I really want to involve myself in creating some top quality mobster-like roleplay. Give me a shout if you'd like to help some time Smile[/font]

[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Cheers.[/font]
Welcome back!

Looking forward to seeing your government RPs!
Welcome Back!
Welcome back!
Welcome, welcome back! Believe me, you aren't the only one who enjoys Government RP more than others.

I'm also one who comes from a background of SeriousRP, however I came from a mix of HL2RP and Black Mesa Roleplay servers, mostly Black Mesa. So, you're a welcome sight indeed in my book.
Welcome back Oobrie, glad to see you again.
Welcome back! I look forward to seeing your Roleplays!
Welcome back! We really need that good old tactical SWAT Sergeant.
Welcome back old friend!
Welcome!
Welcome back, I remember you hanging someone in the garden in Corleone Estate
Hello you magnificent cunt
hello hi

I remember you
. Hi
You're all lovely, thanks. Smile
Pages: 1 2