Limelight Forums

Full Version: Askasta's Unbann request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Askasta (old name Yagmi)

Ban ID: 1932

Banned by: General Rickets (it says on the banned by without a tag)

Server: On every server

Ban Reason: clickbotting woodcutting system

Why should you be unbanned?: in my old times when limelight came new out i was really exited cause i saw Limelight as a 2th chance but i was
still a kid in my head and my english grammar wasn't that good so i got banned for using clickbot to earn wood, Yes i apology for using clickbot im really really sorry but in my time when i was banned i managed my self to change my personalty and later to post an unbann request i changed i am not anymore the old person who i was the guy who probaly made people angry i've grown up and changed, i started to play Garry's mod again come into the use cracked the 2,000 hours record i have nothing to say much i am so really really sorry i won't do such stuff i will be more helping new players im not going to joke around all the time, i really want to learn to Roleplay i want to comeback as someone else i am so sorry.

Once again i apology for autoclicker to AFK wood farm, i am just really really sorry i just broke everything i was so sad cause i saw it as a 2th chance
and i just threw it away, i just had kinda a problem with fearRP but through other games i learned it and it wont be my problem anymore.

if you want to you could even remove my wood out of my inventory its okey for me or even not directly unbann me just change it into a timed ban.

Evidence: N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Askasta.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
i think this site is buggy for me it says Pink replied but i see no comments ?!?!?!
(Aug 17, 2016, 12:21 AM)Askasta Wrote: [ -> ]i think this site is buggy for me it says Pink replied but i see no comments ?!?!?!

Hidden posts that only admins can see we are currently discussing it.
Oh ok thank you

Thanks limelight staff that you taking time for my unban post i appreciate it
Hello Limelight Staff,

So, days passed and i just would like to hear maybe an update ?

i can still wait just maybe give me an short answer what you guys trying to do right now
i think You guys try to get General Rickets here cause he was the person who Banned me or You guys just forgot me
(Aug 20, 2016, 12:44 AM)Askasta Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Limelight Staff,

So, days passed and i just would like to hear maybe an update ?

i can still wait just maybe give me an short answer what you guys trying to do right now
i think You guys try to get General Rickets here cause he was the person who Banned me or You guys just forgot me
General Rickets is a Veteran member of staff. As he is not currently part of the administration team, your unban request is expected to take longer than usual to process. Please be patient, thank you.
Hello Overlewd,

Thank you for informing me i will keep waiting good night then
I have a question regarting the time it takes now

i checked General's online time yesterday and it said he was online today like he comes sometimes online why he dosen't respond here didn't he see it or something ??? i mean like i can wait but i have the feeling i've been forgetten

in Germany schools we got teached to "run for you stuff" something like if you send an application you have to ask etc. just remind them stuff like that if you understand me and i just wanted to remind you guys.

Have a Lovley Day - Askasta
Not involved. Do not post in threads that you are not involved in.
(Sep 5, 2016, 05:49 PM)Constrictor Wrote: [ -> ]--NO INVOLVED, TRYING TO HELP--

As clickbotting is a serious incident, it will take a while for the unban request to be processed. The best thing you can do, is just be patient.

You are right, why was i so dumb man why i just did that im so angry at my self
(Sep 5, 2016, 06:20 PM)Askasta Wrote: [ -> ]

As clickbotting is a serious incident, it will take a while for the unban request to be processed. The best thing you can do, is just be patient.

Don't worry, it just shows you're keen to go on the server!
(Sep 5, 2016, 06:27 PM)Constrictor Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 5, 2016, 06:20 PM)Askasta Wrote: [ -> ]

Don't worry, it just shows you're keen to go on the server!
Alright, 

thx for giving me hope
Approved, ban will be lifted however it will stay on record.