Limelight Forums

Full Version: [Denied] Constrictor's Application (2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
**You go into your office, and notice a letter on the floor, it is addressed to 'The head of FUMUKU'
**After picking the letter up, you sit down, and begin to read the letter, it says..**

Dear Whom it may concern,
My name is Ollie Clarke, and I have recently heard that you are employing staff for your business, please find my application on the next page. I look forward to hear from you.
Yours Faithfully,
Ollie Clarke.

**You turn the page**

[Image: 2TXie2d.png]

Out of Character Information

Steam Name:
Constrictor

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:59960025

Your Age:

Hours on server:
At the time that I am creating this application, I have 432 hours.

RP Events you have been in:
Day of Disaster, One where we started in a black box. (I forgot which on that was.)  I've also participated in some more, but I've forgotten what they were called.

Reps Issued: 

Ban History on Limelight:
I have 6 bans on record.

Blacklist History on Limelight:

Warning history on Limelight:

In Character Information:

(Be as creative as you can)

Division you are applying for: Security Division.

Full Name:
My name is Ollie Clarke. 

All Nicknames:
Ollie.

Date of Application:
15/08/16

Date of birth:   
28/ 07 /1991

Place of Birth:
North-London

Telephone Number:
271 97831 197004

Mobile:
271 09834 876300

Driver's License Number:
782-357-198-637

Current Residence (Complete in Full)

Address:
2 Waterfront Road, EvoCity, America.

Zip code:
Z4E 7YP

Suburb / City
Evo-City.

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)

Address
1 Back Street Apartments, EvoCity, America

Zip code:
Z4F 6HU

Suburb / City:
EvoCity.

Why are you applying?
I am applying for this position, as ever since I was a child, I have been amazed and inspired by your company/clan. I have had multiple experiences in the field that I am applying for, so I believe that I am fit for the job.
What is your background in the field you are applying for?
I have multiple different experiences to do with security. Two of these are: I used to work in the military, which I resigned from due to injuries (They were sorted out, so I am ready for work again.) I was also part of a clan called Cerberus.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU?
I am not wanting you to instantly pick me to be part of your clan, I am just asking that you consider me as a potential employee for your clan. Some of the reasons that you should consider me are that: I am a very experienced man when it comes to security/military. Also, I can bring new aspects to the business that other members may not have.

What will you offer FUMUKU?
I will be able to offer multiple skills to FUMUKU. The most important/main skills that I can bring are: I am trustworthy, Friendly, Co-Operative, and experienced. Some more things that I will be able to offer are: Willingness, Co-operative. 

Character Bio:
Ollie Clarke was born in North-London to an average family, he went to a Private School but hated it. His parents were unsure whether to send him to an ordinary school or make him stay at the Private School, but after some persuasion, they let him go to an ordinary school. As it came to the time to switch to secondary school, Ollie's parents didn't want to stay in North-London so they decided to move to Evo-City since the schools there had amazing reviews. The education that Ollie received at this school was as good as it was at the private school in North-London. He finished school at 18 with amazing results, he was very pleased with himself. Unfortunately, Ollie went downhill, getting into gangs, stealing, mugging. He was sentenced to jail for two years. During his time in jail, he realized that he needs to turn his life around. After the two years was locked up, he decided to work in a clothing store at the Mainstreet Store in town, he also did part time as a gun seller. After a year of these jobs, he got bored of the terrible wages so decided to use his results as a way to get into military work. He saw that a business named 'Cerberus International' was recruiting so decided to make an application. Their leader Raymond Abrams seemed to like his application and called him in for an interview. After a year working for Cerberus, he was given his marching orders for not being fully equipped. When he became 25, he decided it was time to get another job, and to his excitement, there were lots for grabs.
Thank you for your application.

Your application is currently under discussion by the FUMUKU International Officers.
Your application should be notified shortly with the outcome.
Thank you.

Current Status: Under Discussion
Expected Full Answer - Max of 2 Week (From 15/08/2016)

Signing Officer:

Doctor T. A. Barzinio
FUMUKU International
Department of Legal Resources
Clearence: B
Your application has been locked for final verdict from Director Lynch and CEO Carthusia Malkrin

Current Status: Final Verdict
Expected Answer: Tuesday

Signing Officer:

[Image: ZhO5r27.png]

FUMUKU International
Department of Legal Resources
Clearence: B
[Image: T8dh3Uq.png]