Limelight Forums

Full Version: Questions & issues onGame mode.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So. Semi-Serious City RP... Here is my questions. 

1. Realistic-FearRP - Why is this a thing? In real life, not everyone is a little bitch and is afraid of a baseball bat or a handcuffs. If you are known to be getting handcuffed not everyone is going to be submissive. I find it unfair that people are getting punished for doing what they would do in real-life. Fight or Flight right? Why is it just that people should get banned for running away when a gun is pointed at them? I'd run tbh. If they shoot me, they shoot me. end of. they can chase me down too. But why is it such a crime to run away or pull a gun when you have a bat or gun pointed at you. Have you not seen bad boys II?

2.  Suiciding to avoid a RP situation? Da fuck is that? If your house is getting raided and you kill yourself like some people do IRL then really... what can you do? it happens. in real life. Damn, Hitler did it when they rushed him? 

3. Hostage situations: You must look after the prisoner until the demands are met? Really? So if that guy is chatting shiz, screaming his tits off.. you aint gonna pop that motherfu****?

I KNOW RULES ARE MADE TO KEEP CONTROL OF THE SERVER. But when there are unrealistic and fake ass rules like the issues I just listed .c'mon.
Fear rp: its their to keep the realism as if a cop has a gun at you, IRL are you going to run away or even if its a taser r you see 99% of people stopping as they don't want to be shot or tazed, but if it was a simple mugging and they have a bat at you and you have no weapons out if they are within distance of hitting you so has to be about a full car length away i believe "Don't hold me to that" but also its one of the most common rule which is broke within the server as its a semi serious rp we still need to keep this a no tolerance if you have low hours then the admins are not as harsh with you but when you have 30+ hours then by now you should know the rule, but also But in-game its unrealistic to be able to pull out a gun from your pocket when they are so close with a bat (so basically they are able to knock you out before you get the gun)

Suicide rp: as you know IRL ifs a delicate subject if it happens to someone you know its devastating, but in game unless you have rp to it maybe not in a raid but if you have a warrant by the police and their searching for you, so you cant take it and decide to jump of a roof but also let the cops see you so they are able to maybe talk you down and their is more role-play to that which is one of the reason its a semi serious role play server, but in some cases if you are getting raided and you decided to drink yourself to death theirs not much rp to that is their so your choosing the easy way out as you say some people may do that in real life but sometimes the admins want you to put some role play behind it , but if you was asking the police to kill you and things like that you go into the fail rp side unless your rp was a depressed mentally ill person which their fore you have valid rp behind it because its not the easy way out and the police can either arrest you or try to help you out so it expands your rp to many different things when you think about doing it.

Hostage situations: If the police or anyone says they want the person unharmed then in that case you might have to stay in check and not kill or hurt him ( if you was doing it for money), its guidelines so if you randomly take a government worker e.g swat police / fireman you tend to do it for money, but say if you took a enemy hostage then you must have some rp behind it as in your job if you was jailed or he has shot at you and you are a citizen you cannot take a hostage, because genuinely citizens follow the law, so they don't break laws, but as you said in your question i think whoever told you that might be on about trying not to shoot them because you can kill or injure them, but if you was to beat him up then yes that would be allowed , also just to add if you had a hostage and you tell him to shut up and you have a gun at him then he is under fear rp because it could be a life and death situation then if so instead of killing them if they don't shut up make and to the admins so they can advise the player who is hostage to follow the rule (Fear rp) or maybe you can add more role-play by gaging him by doing /me gags the hostage their fore not enabling him to speak
i hope my reply has help you out i have tried my best
-XG