Limelight Forums

Full Version: Research iPhone 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since i work alot with mobile phones i'm curious how many are actually going to buy the new iPhone 7 thats being released in september.
theres an iphone 7 coming out?
(Aug 15, 2016, 11:54 AM)Brynn Wrote: [ -> ]theres an iphone 7 coming out?

Of course. They must make one at least once a year >.>
(Aug 15, 2016, 12:09 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 15, 2016, 11:54 AM)Brynn Wrote: [ -> ]theres an iphone 7 coming out?

Of course. They must make one at least once a year >.>
They changed their market strategy now, New iphone model every third year now.
will buy it most likely
I'm on a contract so I'll probably upgrade to the latest model that's out by 2018.
Might buy the new iPhone, likely just going to stick to my samsung though Tongue
This iPhone (6) works and does what I need

I don't see the point spending hundreds of pounds on a slightly different phone

I'll buy a new one in 2018 at whatever's the best deal, be that IPhone or HTC
>best deal
>iPhone

Pick one

Samsung masterrace
As said, my iPhone 6 works just as it should. So who needs a new phone just to look 'kewl'?

It's pathetic in how the society is
(Aug 20, 2016, 01:11 PM)Maniac Wrote: [ -> ]>best deal
>iPhone

Pick one

Samsung masterrace
i got a shit tonne knocked off, samsung is good but was about £10 extra for the same data etc xD

also apple carplay :3
1+3 ftw
lol i still use Iphone 4s rip
(Aug 20, 2016, 05:52 PM)Zambie ^‿^ Wrote: [ -> ]As said, my iPhone 6 works just as it should. So who needs a new phone just to look 'kewl'?

Pretty hypocritical how iPhone have half the specs of pretty much any new android phone on the market right now, but people buy it because it's looks 'kewl'. 

iPhone is fucking pathetic and would have died out if it wasn't so popular amongst basic white girls and idiots.
(Aug 21, 2016, 01:07 AM)Maniac Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 20, 2016, 05:52 PM)Zambie ^‿^ Wrote: [ -> ]As said, my iPhone 6 works just as it should. So who needs a new phone just to look 'kewl'?

Pretty hypocritical how iPhone have half the specs of pretty much any new android phone on the market right now, but people buy it because it's looks 'kewl'. 

iPhone is fucking pathetic and would have died out if it wasn't so popular amongst basic white girls and idiots.

Possibly so, however I use the iPhone for the OS. I've tried android and I couldn't get to grips with it even after a year, but when I got the iPhone i actually understood it and easily prefer that OS compared to others (android, Samsung)
Pages: 1 2