Limelight Forums

Full Version: [PR] DrifterTV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: DrifterTV

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:55014352

Server: v4b1

Time: (In UTC+0) 5:30 PM PDT

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke. Insulting and saying the "N word"  in the out of character chat, and he kept with this, even if I asked him in a serious manner to watch his language

Evidence: Pictures

[Image: Q2N55EI.jpg]

[Image: Qxohi8c.jpg]
Thank you for your player-report, IsThisaNewFLRP?.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
-Involved, was monitoring and involved in the OOC Chat-

This player was constantly using racial and sexual slurs in chat, and despite several warnings and requests to stop from myself and several other players, did not cease using the foul language and insulting other players.

Unrelated note, I also heard reports he disconnected to avoid arrest earlier on in the day, however I have no evidence of this.
- Involved -

DrifterTV was insulting (as you can see in the screenshot's). After this I saw him building a roadblock as a paramedic with freezed props in the City (Prop-blocking).

Evidence:

Insult 1
Insult 2
Insult 3

Propblock 1
Propblock 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before the insult's and the prop-blocking he reconnected to avoid an RP Situation / Arrest

Evidence:

R/C to avoid Arrest 1 --> Here you can see that he reconnected and that I cuffed a person named "Tom Blake"

R/C to avoid Arrest 2 --> Here you can see that his IC name is "Tom Blake"
Approved.

Accused player was found to have insulted players via OOC, placed frozen props on the road, and disconnected to avoid arrest.

Due to the player having no prior history of rule breakage and a low playtime on the server a 2 hour blacklist for OOC/PTE will be issued. This should be viewed as a warning as the behavior demonstrated is not suitable for this server.