Limelight Forums

Full Version: Avatars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello!

First, I'd like to say that It has been an excellent year for myself in Limelight and I have enjoyed most of my time here and enjoyed the updates and content over the year that has come, I hope for more to come, However I was looking at all the Avatars I have had in the past and frankly, I was only able to fit literally half of the avatars on my poster which will be on the bottom of this thread.

Let's have a discussion. Tell me and the community about the avatars you had decided and how long you had it etc.

(This is only 1/2 of all my avatars i've had in around the past year.)
[Image: j2EIjwK.png]
Mine is called "Woop Woop"

and its from an anime called Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!. Think I've had it for 3-4 months now.
The one true woop woop is this one  
mine is one i found on imgur roulette
A friend of mine made mine, its the cover of an reggea album with my name attatched to it.
(Aug 14, 2016, 02:00 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]The one true woop woop is this one  

But i'm an ass man, I like the second part to that gif better 3:
(Aug 14, 2016, 09:16 PM)Katyusha Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 14, 2016, 02:00 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-

But i'm an ass man, I like the second part to that gif better 3:

Salute
I made mine myself about a month ago
Made all mine in either photoshop/gmod or after effects. Too lazy to post them all.
Nac found mine for me, he moaned at me when I had just a gray avatar.
I had mine since christmas,

3 years ago.
(Aug 14, 2016, 10:46 PM)Doodleh Wrote: [ -> ]I had mine since christmas,

3 years ago.
Your signature has the old logo, and you avatar is from christmas, please update.
Had mine for about 4 years now.

Also have the full picture as a poster. It's so awesome.
(Aug 14, 2016, 10:52 PM)George Wrote: [ -> ]Had mine for about 4 years now.

Also have the full picture as a poster. It's so awesome.

upload it Smile
Firewatch.
Pages: 1 2