Limelight Forums

Full Version: Moderator promotions and Mahti's leave.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Good evening, community.

I'm writing this thread to announce the promotion of Doodleh, Overlewd, SirWulf, Daley and Mathias, and Mahti's demotion. 

Doodleh, Overlewd, SirWulf and Daley has been doing a fantastic job so far on the servers as Stage 1 Moderators and the team agrees that it was time for them to climb up the ladders. All of these lads have been promoted to Stage 2 Moderators, and this role includes extended ban and blacklist-time. Them being promoted to Stage 2 shows that they've proven themselves as great Moderators and that we trust them with more power. They've all done a great job so far and we thank them all for all their hard work so far.

Mathias has been promoted to Stage 1 Moderator as we believe that he's ready and fit for moderator tasks and duties. He has already done a great job as a developer and we believe that he'll do a great job with moderator powers.

Sadly, we've had to let Mahti go due to inactivity, but he did a great job as an administrator and he's someone that administrator team will miss. Many of us have known Mahti for a long time, and his finnish charisma is something that we won't be able to replace. We thank him for his work as an admin and we wish him the best. 

Congratulations to all the moderators and thank you all for your hard work.
Congratulations Yall!
Good job with the promotions guys and we'll miss you Mahti
Congratulations, you guys do a great job. The community would not be able to survive without you.
Congrats everyone!
Congratulations guys, I'm sure you'll all do great! Sad to see Mahti go though, hope you come back to visit!
Congratulations guys! I'm happy for all of you!

Good bye Mahti, take care!
Congratulations guys!
Good job guys : D
Congratulations guys well done but sad to see you go!
Very well deserved, you guys are doing a great service to the community and I hope you keep up the excellent work.

I feel like 'honourable discharge' might be more fitting for Mahti. Wish him the best.

As for the rest of you, nice work. Enjoy yourselves.
Congratulations Mahti!
Congratulations Guys, sad to see another Limelight Founder go.
Congratulations!

Really sad to see Mahti go. Another founder away..
Pages: 1 2 3 4