Limelight Forums

Full Version: dicks out for maniac
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(Aug 12, 2016, 11:51 PM)lods of emone Wrote: [ -> ][Image: oiab7y6.png]

Made this meme for you.

Farewell friend

"Sex *could* kill you. Do you know what the human body goes through when you have sex? Pupils dilate, arteries constrict, core temperature rises, heart races, blood pressure skyrockets, respiration becomes rapid and shallow, the brain fires bursts of electrical impulses from nowhere to nowhere, and secretions spit out of every gland, and the muscles tense and spasm like you're lifting three times your body weight. It's violent. It's ugly. And it's messy. And if God hadn't made it *unbelievably* fun, the human race would have died out eons ago. Men are lucky they can only have one orgasm. You know that women can have an hour long orgasm?" - Dr. Cameron, House MD

The "hitting it from behind" and Maniac's profile picture made this quote relevant.
Cya man, all the best.
we will miss you brother see you around I hope Sad /me cries
rip

#titsoutformaniac
(Aug 13, 2016, 12:09 AM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]

Made this meme for you.

Farewell friend

"Sex *could* kill you. Do you know what the human body goes through when you have sex? Pupils dilate, arteries constrict, core temperature rises, heart races, blood pressure skyrockets, respiration becomes rapid and shallow, the brain fires bursts of electrical impulses from nowhere to nowhere, and secretions spit out of every gland, and the muscles tense and spasm like you're lifting three times your body weight. It's violent. It's ugly. And it's messy. And if God hadn't made it *unbelievably* fun, the human race would have died out eons ago. Men are lucky they can only have one orgasm. You know that women can have an hour long orgasm?" - Dr. Cameron, House MD

The "hitting it from behind" and Maniac's profile picture made this quote relevant.

Kek'd at that episode. That horny Australian didn't know what hit him.

Edit: Oh and on another note Octagon, you now have to take his place as House 2. Enjoy.
(Aug 13, 2016, 01:17 AM)lods of emone Wrote: [ -> ]

Made this meme for you.

Farewell friend

Edit: Oh and on another note Octagon, you now have to take his place as House 2. Enjoy.

House 2? Mate I was a fanatic way before.

“You know me. Hostility makes me shrink up like a… I can’t think of a non-sexual metaphor.”
All the best Smile
(Aug 13, 2016, 01:17 AM)lods of emone Wrote: [ -> ]

Made this meme for you.

Farewell friend

+Support
(Aug 12, 2016, 11:34 PM)Maniac Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 12, 2016, 11:30 PM)Ratatoskr Wrote: [ -> ]Bye!

Bit hard for me to do dicks out :/

do it anyways

you cant when you dont have a dick xD x
(Aug 13, 2016, 03:08 AM)Ratatoskr Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 12, 2016, 11:34 PM)Maniac Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 12, 2016, 11:30 PM)Ratatoskr Wrote: [ -> ]Bye!

Bit hard for me to do dicks out :/

do it anyways

you cant when you dont have a dick xD x
u know u have one, dont lie.
#dicksoutformaniac
You were the best memer on the moderator team.
You were in my meme crewe.
I got nothing bud respect for you
I love you
my jew
[Image: kvLdVAy.png]

The legacy lives on
(Aug 13, 2016, 01:20 PM)lods of emone Wrote: [ -> ][Image: kvLdVAy.png]

The legacy lives on

This is all I've ever wanted. I love you
(Aug 13, 2016, 01:29 PM)Maniac Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 13, 2016, 01:20 PM)lods of emone Wrote: [ -> ][Image: kvLdVAy.png]

The legacy lives on